Wednesday, 30 November 2011
WOYWW 130
Plenty on the go on the workdesk this fine Wednesday morning. At the back on the right are two maze books folded and glued and ready to be decorated as 2012 memory books. At the front is another along with various die cuts that I am going to use in the decoration. I recently enjoyed a workshop at the Craft Barn where we made an Advent maze book, so this is the inspiration for the ones I'm now working on. On the right is the makings of a calendar. The shape I believe is called a dodecahedron. I started it at Stamping Club, so will now get busy inking, stamping and gluing to finish it. In the middle is some Stampbord. Two pieces are inked, stamped and clear embossed ready to go on a Christmas card, and the third piece is stamped ready to be coloured with the little Versacolour pads and stamped again.
If you fancy a snoop at some more desks, pop over to Julia's Stamping Ground to collect the keys to work rooms the world over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




This all looks good
ReplyDeleteOooh its all looking very nice! Thanks for sharing. Sunshine Girl – No 4
ReplyDeleteBusy creative desk ,your so ahead with 2012 memory books good for you!
ReplyDeleteHave fab wedensday and creative festive week
hugs Judex 9
lovely creative goings on there. love JoZarty x
ReplyDeleteLoving the look of your calendar shape, brill. x
ReplyDeleteOh you really are in the thick of it - so much multi tasking going on....is the spray bottle to col you down when you start smoking from all the work!
ReplyDeletelots os crafty ness here the calendar looks really interesting , please show it finished next week or before. was it a kit or did you make it up I would love to make one
ReplyDeletehappy woyww
janet
I like the look of that calendar - what fun! My schoolteacher mate would love to know how to do that to make with her kids! The punched edge hearts are pretty too :)
ReplyDeleteHugs, LLJ #39 xx
Hi there and thanks for the peek into your creative zone. It looks like there is loads going on so thanks for sharing. Hope you have a brilliant week and have plenty of creative time!
ReplyDeleteNeil #23
Very interesting stuff on your table! The calendar looks fascinating. Happy belated WOYWW, Shoshi #61
ReplyDelete