Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Compendium of Curiosities 2 - Week Two

This week Linda over at Studio L3 has invited us to try out the Faux Patina technique which features on page 58 of Tim Holtz' Compendium of Curiosities Vol 2.

I wanted to try out my new TH envelope die on glossy card but thought the card might crack. However it worked a treat and in fact has made quite a robust envelope. The flowers are Tim metal ones and the colours I've used are Stream, Lettuce and Sailboat Blue with Pearl mixative.


3 comments:

  1. Loving your envelope the colours are gorgeous. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This looks awesome, Minnie_Mac! Beautiful faux patina, and I love your idea to use it for the envelope. Gorgeous and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! (Please consider turning word verification off. I love commenting but it makes it so difficult.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.