Front right, a packet of tissues. Have gone through several of these as I have a dreadful sniffy cold. I feel OK, but this is day seven and I am fed up sneezing and blowing my nose, and having red flaky skin at the side of my right nostril. Ugh ! The crumpled white paper in the middle is kitchen towel - not a used tissue !
Also on the table is a journal. When I am using paint, I usually smear the leftovers on to a journal page for future use as a background. I've now got pages and pages of backgrounds, so am hoping to actually finish them this year.
For more What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday photos and tales, hop on over to Julia's !
Happy Wednesday !




You have my sympathy re the cold as I'm at the tail end of one too. I really like the look of the birthday card and well done for not wasting the paint leftovers.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Brenda 104
Well I do hope you're over that cold soon! -dianneo #123
ReplyDeleteHope your cold gets better soon, and do I spy a beautiful card hiding away.........yep I thought so, x
ReplyDeleteThe card looks very cool. Good idea to use excess paint on journal pages.
ReplyDeleteKay
WOYWW #117
I hope your cold feels better soon! I love the idea of using your excess paint on your journal!
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW! Katie #16
ACK! this is the 5th time I've tried to comment on your blog! That card looks awesome! I also use my excess paint on a journal or on ATCs! Best not to waste things!
ReplyDeleteKatie (112)
Yay! another paint smearer!!! people think I'm odd as i have loads of tags with leftover paint all over them! Gorgeous colours!
ReplyDeleteTrish #52
Sorry you are suffering hope it soon goes but don't send it to me please. The card looks nice and I am hoping we get to see the journal in action before too long. Hugs Neet 11 xx
ReplyDeleteSorry you've got the sneezles :( Hope you feel better soon. Love the card, did the rosette take long to make?
ReplyDeleteHugs, LLJ #43 xx
I love the card on your nice neat desk! Hope your cold improves.....
ReplyDeleteI advise taking echinacea tablets in Spring and Autumn just for around 3 weeks. It gives your immune system a boost to ward off the bugs. I do this and never have colds (just watch me eat my words LOL!). It's a natural health supplement but always check you can take it if you have any health problems.
BTW I too have started swiping excess paint and inks onto a journal or card for future backgrounds and that's how I did my diary pages. Great idea,
Thanks for visiting ...
JoZarty x
Ooh, busy desk. I hope you are feeling better now.
ReplyDeleteJackie #119
Aaachoo! Bless you, hope you're feeling better and the nose is less sore..I do hate that. Really lovely card on the front of your desk ; seeing a lot of great journal pages made from the leftovers.. Am even sort of trying it myself!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're feeling better by NOW! Hopefully you're busy enjoying the new year and end of cold and flu season!
ReplyDelete