On mine this week are some New Year cards I'm making to take along for the folks at our local Stamping Club. Plan to add the embellishments later today. Still a couple to make using that piece of Kraft Resist that has to be inked and sprayed some more. The smudges of white on the craft mat are from the painted grungeboard snowflakes and there are gooey bits from the Stickles.
Wednesday, 11 January 2012
WOYWW 136
Wednesday is the day when everyone meets up at Julia's to see whose workdesks are on show.
To the left of my desk are these shelves which could do with a good old tidy up although surprisingly I do know where things are ! There are various boxes and sets of drawers containing embossing powders, scraps of card and embellishments, and there are loads of things I've collected for altering.
Happy Wednesday, everyone !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hi, I thought I'd visit first and last on the list today!
ReplyDeleteI love that sheet music, what's that for? I spy a few blending tools, I'm off to get some shaving brushes from Wilkinson's as I've seen them used for a soft blended look.
Happy WOYWW
Jakix #102
Looks like you've been having lots of fun on your desk :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
A x
ps don't forget to pop over to my blog to have your guess and join in my celebration fun.....and good luck x
A lovely lively workspace, thank you for sharing. x
ReplyDeleteYou've been busy! Isn't it interesting that we can find exactly what we are looking for because we each have our own little system? Very cool.
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW!
Kay
#45
I enjoyed my snoop on your desk. I must get a shelving unit for the side of my desk. That is a good idea for holding stash.
ReplyDeleteCarol
I was trying to read the music - that's how sad I am!! What are you going to use it for? I like the card with the turquoise background and golden snowflake - very pretty and my favourite colours!
ReplyDeleteHugs, LLJ #26 xx
I thought at first I was on a Christmas post then I read the snowflakes are for New Year cards... well we haven't had much snow yet have we?
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing a snoop on your desk
JoZarty x
Lots of good things on your desk and your shelves. Isn't that funny how it can look like a total disarray but we know just where everything is? Thanks for sharing your latest.
ReplyDeleteThose shelves look fabulous!! Oozing with stuff. Don't change a thing!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooking creative and busy and loving the desk view and lovely boxes and green mini case! Thanks for the peek in to your crafty space…Sarah at 6
ReplyDeleteI'm not surprised you know where everything is! I use all sorts of assorted containers and it helps me to remember what's where!
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm a day late, but lovely to see a nice busy desk! Love all the lovely storage boxes, love the shelves..
ReplyDeletehugs
Enfys
Oh Lordy, you could spend a day reorganising and 'tidying' those shelves and then spend weeks looking for stuff in the wrong places....I recommend you do nothing! Is that lovely green lunch tin for storage or altering? I like it!
ReplyDelete