Saturday, 31 December 2011

At last Tag No 12

At last I have finished Tim Holtz' Tag No 12. I was keeping up very well until tag 11, but a trip to Scotland and Christmas intervened and lots of fun times have meant that my little artsy craftsy corner has been pretty neglected. Part of my New Year ritual has always been cleaning and tidying and finishing things up, so finally the remaining parts of tag 12 have been put together, and I will just make the deadline for posting it on Tim's blog.
A good deal of improvisation here as I didn't have many of the tools and materials. I did enjoy stamping the tissue paper to make the flower.

As the bells ring out tonight my thoughts will go to the lovely people who will no longer be there or at the end of the phone - I will be thinking of mum and Annie and Rosemary - fondly - and grateful for all the happy memories they have left behind.

Wishing you all a very healthy and happy 2012. May it be all you wish for.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Your link to comments on woyww didnt seem to be working for me. you desk looks very busy, so do your shelves, but my motto is if you know where everything is .... dont tidy it! LOL
    happy WOYWW janet #36

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.