Friday, 2 December 2011

12 Tags of Christmas - Day 2

Loved making this tag. I used a piece of the music page from the original Kraft Resist pad and am so impressed with the soft effect of the Picket Fence distress stain on the paper with a little Peeled Paint, Festive Berries, Iced Spruce and Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist smudged on top. In fact I've decided to make the background for a batch of cards in the same way. I die-cut the snowflake, snowflake edge and mini reindeer from grungeboard and canvas, smooched with Picket Fence distress stain and dabbed on Diamond Stickles. Was quite pleased to find a piece of spotty grungeboard which was ideal for the snowflake edge. A rummage in my brads box produced some white sparkly ones.

To see Tim's inspirational tag and instructions, and lots of other takes on the tags from people the world over, visit Tim's blog.

4 comments:

  1. Love your version of Tim's tag Marilyn! So pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag, the soft colours are great! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely - I prefer your snowflake border. You seem to be enjoying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic - love the snowflake boarder and the snowflake.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.