Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Post Christmas WOYWW

Well I hope all you WOYWWers have had a merry time over the last few days. As all the to dos had been ticked off my various lists by Boxing Day (except the ones I've had to reschedule to later in the week), I decided that it was time to spend a couple of hours at the table starting Tag No 12. At bedtime I left it for the glue to dry. Then as yesterday involved a further round of merry making, I haven't been able to get back to it to add the final embellishments.
On the left is a foiled sheet of cardboard that the shop bought chocolate log sat on. Planning to use it to die cut something at some stage.
The Glossy Accents has now been poked and prodded so much that the nozzle has totally disintegrated and will have to be cut off.
In the middle are some polystyrene baubles that will have to wait till next Christmas to be decorated. The plain one has lots of dents in it as the cat stole it and spent some considerable time batting it around the living room floor.

Have just had my lunch of turkey sandwich and chocolate log. Still got the last layer of Ferrero Rocher to polish off. A typical Burmese, Daisby the cat will never miss out on what visitors might be doing and has socialised so much over Christmas that she has slept almost every hour of the last couple of days. Peace and quiet reigns !

Now it's time to pop on over to Julia's to see what the other WOYWWers are doing.

13 comments:

  1. Aaw, lovely to see and hear about Daisby. Just been eating leftovers myself, cannot see us getting through all the chocolates and biscuits - might be time to share.
    Thanks for reminding me about the tags - still to start mine as well. Ok, off now to investigate my mess of a room to make it habitable for crafting later.
    My best wishes for 2012 to you and yours, Hugs, Neet #4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somewhere I have a bag of polystyrene baubles that I have been meaning to decorate for a few years now- thanks for reminding me about them, lol. Daisy is so beautiful-I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and wish you a very Happy New Year, Love Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are dog is the same he still puppy realy i think he's glad to be home in his own surroundings and sleep!..lol
    Here's hoping you Have Happy Healthy,Creative New Year
    Hugs Judex 57

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought some clear plastic baubles (they separate for filling) and they are still sitting there untouched - maybe next year.
    Thanks for stopping by at my blog and for your comments about Sorrel. Vet gave her a good checking over and an injection plus some special food and a supplement (so that was good-bye to over £50) she is also having a lazy day today.
    Happy 2012
    Ann B
    #20

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely post, glad the cat is chilling out, Happy 2012, Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tag is looking great - however I do feel that I could copy your cat (Why does eating too much make me want to sleep more???) Best wishes for 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had enough of chocolate now! My best festive meal was the bubble and squeak made from leftover veggies on Boxing Day - with brown sauce, of course!! I feel the urge to curl up like your cat too - my two have hardly stirred either, excpet to eat turkey of course :)
    Hope 2012 will be a great year for you!
    Hugs, LLJ #35 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg that is an awesome cat photo haha love it!

    wishing you a wonderful and creative 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad to hear you had fun in the festivities .... chocolate and tim's Tags what more could a girl want? . . . more chocolate and Tim's tags of course
    happy new year
    janet#22

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gotta admire the bendyness of a cat!! Am glad to read that you've done a bit here and there, but the socialising should take overt this time of year, after all, there's all year to make the tags, huh.......I know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Daisby is where I want to be...after I eat that turkey sandwich! Merry, Merry, Happy, Happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jealous of the cat's flexibility! Great desk happenings. My glossy accents are at about the same stage.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh a very industrious desk there - I havent started tag 12 yet (and have another 2 to do too) - hope you enjoyed the turkey sandwich and lucky you have ferrero rocher - I didnt get any this year :( Thanks for all your lovely comments over the year and I hope you have a lovely New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.