Wednesday, 7 December 2011

WOYWW 131

At first glance my desk may seem only slightly untidy with some of the tools and materials used to create yesterday's tag still in evidence. But on closer inspection you will see a range of Versacolour teardrops pushed to the back under the tiered baskets. They are still there because I haven't finished the work on the stampbord squares for the memory books. Then there's the baskets. So handy for accommodating all sorts of bits-n-pieces instead of me taking the time to put them away. Will now take me ages to sift through them and get the items stored away in the right place. The dies on the shelf need tidying up too. Then there's the floor space around the desk. We won't even go there !

Check out Julia's Stamping Ground blog for links to lots of other tidy and untidy desks. Happy Wednesday.

12 comments:

  1. At least those baskets look so lovely even if they hold a stash waiting to be tidied. It all looks nice and craftily neat to me!
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floor space? whats that? :-) Is that where you step over and in between all the things that are on it?
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a few TH tags on your blog too. They are great and big fun to create. Your desk looks perfect and the floor... that´s the extra space of your desk, isn´t it. Have a crafty Wednesday and thanks for sharing. Bye, Franka

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spy a pretty little Christmas wreath - that's cute!! I like your tags from the previous posts too especially the most recent. Very gothic!!
    hugs, LLJ #3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cosy corner there! I love the tags on the post below too. I am having a busy day sorting my Christmas cards and loading a few new brooches into our blog shop too. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad I'm not the only one who has a'half-way' house/box to throw stuff into but my plastic boxes are not as pretty as your baskets. Only problem is finding the time to sort it out later.
    Ann B
    #6

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fatal isn't it, having a selection of baskets for bits and pieces! Hope you're enjoying your tag time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think we all love baskets for throwing things in until we have time to put them away. It's just that that time can be slow to arrive, well in my case anyway!!
    Your tags are looking great.
    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Lisax #61

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too, a box for all the bits, I can't throw anything away, it could be useful! Thank you for my snoop! Have a great crafty week. HaPpY WoYw ((Lyn)) #31

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your white tiered basket and the stamps on the stand and the..... I would love to work in your area, too much fun! Your tags are awesome! I need to learn more techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very busy desk, all those fab tags you have been making, I wish I had time but sadly didnt get past day 1 they look really fun to do
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of interesting things to peek at on your desk! I love the tiered basket thingy - very pretty! I also love all that you're doing with Tim's tags - as I keep saying, anyone who can find time to make a tag a day for 12 days just before Christmas has my total admiration!! Happy belated WOYWW, Shoshi #53

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.