Wednesday, 14 December 2011

WOYWW 132

Well, here we are this dank, dark and dismal December morning. I had intended to do a big clean up yesterday to sort out and put away all the 12 tags stuff. I got further behind with Monday night's power cut preventing use of melt pot, heat gun and computer. Stormy weather often cuts off our electric as we have overhead cables, and it just needs one tree to come down. I've still got tag 12 to do, but I think this may have to wait till next week. Anyway, I did have an attempt at tidying, and got as far as putting away all the dies, and most of the stamps (cleaned, she says virtuously). The baskets may still be groaning, but the desk surface was clear. Was, until I found that my little UTEE embellies were still on the kitchen table, and I found the missing packet for the stamps set, and oh yes, I sat down and inked up some of the greetings I'd stamped trying to make up my mind which to use on a tag. and then on the far right back and front left are a couple of backgrounds I made using tag techniques with the idea of using them for Christmas cards.

Zip on over to Julia's Stamping Ground to link to the blogs of other WOYWW participants and brighten this December day.

15 comments:

  1. so organized and you sound like you are so busy too! Hope the electricity stays on for you! Thanks for sharing! Have a great week and Happy Holidays! Vickie #35

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely nice creative desk and im sure you will get round to creating tag 12 soon.Have happy woyww
    hugs judex10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh heck - I can hear that basket groaning as I look at it. I haven't even started the tags yet so you are way better than me.
    Hope your electric bucks up for you and stays on all the time.
    Thanks for sharing - Hugs, Neet #7 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, just popping in to say Hi. Hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing a snippit of your creative life with us today.
    Neil #13

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your electric stays on long enough to do all your festive preparations. Have a great week.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least you have only one tag to go to get a full set, I didn't even started.
    Ann B
    #27

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww. Its not that bad! Compared to my desk at home (or even the one here at the hotel) it looks pretty neat. Thanks for sharing your craftiness! Happy WOYWW! -Amanda 29

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw you have been busy doing 11 of the tags well done they are lovely I had a little look back through your blog. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. The weather has been wild, hasn't it? Here's hoping you don't have any more power cuts...
    Enjoy your crafting,
    hugs, LLJ #34 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope the weather is kinder this week and that you get the chance to be creative...xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. tidying? nope you got me there what's that
    good luck with tag 12 I haven't started yet ask me again in january..... or maybe even feb, these things take time. maybe tim should do 12 tags of summer instead
    hapy woyww
    janet #32

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bird in your header thingie (technie talk, doncha know?).

    Your desk looks quite inviting! I've heard so much to Tim Holtz's tags that I really need to go on over to his blog to have a peek. But I'm having so much popping in on all the WOYWW posts.

    WOYWW #82

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your desk is looking good, I hope the weather is kinder to you so can get your tags completed, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You see, your desk is a newly tidied oasis of calm,but your head is still whirring with ideas and things to try. Gotta hand it to TH...but please, could he not do them in July!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice Desk. I love the name of your blog!! Happy WOYWW 132!!

    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin #63

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.