Sunday, 17 October 2010

Compendium Challenge No 17

We've reached number 17 of Linda's fabulous Compendium of Curiosities challenges. This time it's page 64 and Fragment Charms. I've had a busy week, so I've done these over several days a stage at the time. I decided to make them as embellishments for my memory book. All the papers come from the Tim Holtz Lost & Found stack.

I've got a bit behind with the memory book. There are various elements stuffed away in the pockets inside so must make sometime to do some sticking and embellishing. Haven't even finished the cover yet, and it will soon be time to make a 2011 version !

Didn't get around to having a proper meal yesterday, and it's already past lunchtime, so I'm off to make a big pot of tea and a nice big cooked breakfast. Then a spot of gardening, and perhaps a session on the memory book this evening !

10 comments:

  1. Your charms are so pretty and the perfect touch for your memory book. Great idea. Love your garden pictures too with all your gorgeous flowers and look at those apples, begging to be picked and baked into something luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those will be beautiful charms for you soon to be completed memory book! Time does get away from us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea and I love the idea of a yearly memory book too. Hope you got some more done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great charms! love the fact you have some different shaped ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Minnie_Mac, your charms are FABULOUS, and they're going to be spectacular in your memory book! I'm really loving that little heart-shaped kitty, but really, all three are gorgeous. This book is going to be epic in its beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful charms and will make a great addition to your memory book .
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your charms are terrific and that memory book am sure is going to be just fab. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the charms!! Love that book too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ouu! Cool charms for a really superb book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so talented!
    thanks for sharing your beautiful art!
    Enjoy the day!!
    Elena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.