Challenge No 1 is to use the water stamping technique. This is my first ever attempt at it. It was fun and I shall be doing more.
I used Aged Mahogany, Broken China, Peeled Paint and Tumbled Glass Distress inks and my favourite TH swirly stamp to do the water stamping. I made the little ticket using TH paper, die and distress ink, and a stamp I got as a freebie with Craft Stamper magazine.




Wow! It's gorgeous! I love all the layers and visual texture you created. The water stamping looks fabulous! Great use of the ticket die, too.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining the Compendium Challenge! I cant' wait to see more!
Hugs,
Linda
wow love that you have created hun brilliant i have that stamp too and just love it,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx
ReplyDeletethis is fabulous! gorgeous colours and your water stamped image looks
ReplyDeleteperfect - cheers!
Wonderful piece - I particularly love the depth that flourish stamp creates using this technique.
ReplyDelete