Wednesday, 23 June 2010

Weary Wednesday

Well, I didn't think I was going to make it with this post as I seem to be excessively tired at the moment, and have spent two recent evenings sleeping and then still managing to sleep through the night as well. However, I couldn't miss the weekly chance to snoop, and if you don't know what this is all about, go to Julia's Stamping Ground and join in with all us nosey parkers.

My workdesk needs a tidy as it has remnants of recent projects, and ingredients for the next ones (a challenge and some birthday cards) partially assembled. It did need to be tidied yesterday as a certain little puss had managed to pull down that white box with the green spots on the top shelf and scatter the contents over a wide area. The box is full of 'bits' that will be used somehow at some stage.

Those of you who visited last week will note that I have now painted the little drawers, but I still have quite a bit to do on this. Am thinking of doing a bit of stamping and making small UTEE handles.

Happy Wednesday !

23 comments:

  1. Ooh I see die cut tickets and a nice blendy background - I do love to see other people's plans! Oh man, cats are agile! I hope you sleep off the tired thing - I recomend chocolate. Of course. And full of iron, so good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shot of your desk, looking interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your desk looks like the parts of mine you can't see hehe! Little bits of paper shoved everywhere until I can't stand it and organize it all :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think the sleepyness is something to do with the weather...thats my excuse anyway :-)
    Love your brightly painted drawers.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    great desk piccie, luv all the stuff on it, i want one of them holders for me distress ink thingies! have good day, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya

    loads going on on your desk its fabulous, thanks for the snoop :O)

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow great work space, very creative,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great desk as ever! Your drawers are coming along a wee treat! Naughty kitty, don't they just get into everything! Our cat has knocked over loads in my craft room, but she is just sooo cute, you just can't be mad at them!
    thanks for sharing
    have a great day
    hugs
    Michelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The drawers are lookin good :-) Ooh those cats can be pesky, but still wonderful ;-)
    anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh look at all those wonderful goodies to be working with!! Love it!

    Happy WOYWW Day!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think its the weather ....ive been doing the same as you for about a week....never been so tired. Hope you get back to normal soon.
    Love your workspace i see paper artsy ...i like a lot.
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of lovely goodies there! what kind of UTEE handles are you going to make?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been so tired too, its the heat. I feel like i could sleep for a week. Look forward to seeing the UTEE handles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Wednesday to you too ... I hope you start feeling refreshed again soon X

    ReplyDelete
  15. great workdesk hun :0)
    *hugs* Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lots of nice things to see. Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loads going on on your desk today, love the new shelves (I read back to find out about them). Crazy cats! Bet you didn't know whether to laugh or shout at them! Hope you get some good rest soon.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely crafty mess! Hope you're back to normal soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. The drawers are coming along great, UTEE handles sound fab !!!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  20. The drawers are looking good. Hope you feel less tired soon hun. At least you made it to posting! I managed to forget altogether until I got home from work a little while ago so I haven't posted this week at all, just nosing round everyone else :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh great work,space hun lots to look at there,hope you are feeling less tired,hun but know the feeling well hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulously busy workspace. Good things are bounds to come out of there.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh yes, I agree, lots of chocolate!! Great veiw of your working patch this week, love all your shelves just tooooo much to snoop at!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.