Have a happy week.
Wednesday, 9 June 2010
Wednesday
I've been working on using numerous greens on resist stamping on a tag, and then embossing Stampotique images, but it's still in progress. What I thought would be the finished article, is not what I want. Have some ideas about adding some metal. Or I may just go back to the drawing board. Tried photographing what I'd got so far but it doesn't look very interesting , so I will show instead a couple of pics of the workdesk for Julia's What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday entertainment on her Stamping Ground blog. Zip over there and take a look.A view of some of my drawers. :D
As I write I have a young pussycat initiating a game of fetch. She chooses a toy, brings it to me. I throw it and she fetches; and this can go on all day or all night. As she's so fast, I haven't yet managed to capture in a photo that oh-so-cute scene of her approaching toy in mouth, so I will leave you with an altogether more peaceful view of the feline pair comfortably positioned on top of my clean washing which I had laid out ready for ironing. I believe there are among WOYWWers some specialists in ironing who would be only too happy to come round and deal with my pile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Great pic of the cats! I love cats:) I like those little alpha stamps on your desk, I bet they come in very handy! x
ReplyDeleteawww they look so sweet, shame to move them. I guess they are pressing your laundry by laying on it.
ReplyDeleteLovely desk. and I just saw your last post too - aaahhh!!!
ReplyDeleteJust an excuse to whizz round your earlier posts and WOW what fab things you have made!! Love the cow parsley designs.
ReplyDeleteWOYWWers who iron, erm, not likely we're all too busy crafting but if there are any out there they can do mine too - pleeeease. ove the Studio G stamp, I spy a Tim stamp too and Stampotique, fab :)
ReplyDeleteAnne xx
Lots of cat pictures this week. Looks like you've been very creative this week!
ReplyDelete** Evi **
Your desk looks very creative and your cats very comfy!
ReplyDeleteLinbyx
Isn't it great when cats do the "dog thing"!!!
ReplyDeleteMy Bengal, Thomas, loves to play fetch. He goes and gets his toy brings it to me and then waits for me to throw it for him. He will then fetch it for me to throw again. I love this game because it is "his" game and that is really special from a cat don't you think?
They look super cuddled up together too, my furbabies can often be found in this pose.
Hugs
Penni
X
My daughter's cat does the same, but Frog (My cat) just sleeps! or wants to sit on anything I'm doing on the floor! (which is often as I'm such a messer!!
ReplyDelete(Lyn)
Love your craft desk and your cats are really lovely.
ReplyDeleteA x
My DH used to do the ironing-in fact ever since we got together 17 years ago he did it but he can't now so he stands over me and checks out my standard-hard when his was so high due to National Service in the RAF. He will just have to make do with my slap and tickle approach after all who needs perfect ironing when perfect cards are much more fun? Love BettyXXX More lovely puddytats to stroke
ReplyDeleteoh hun so love your cats they are just adorable,and love all your inks,too hugs cheryl xx
ReplyDeleteIroning! what's that then? A new technique? lol
ReplyDeleteYour cats are adorable.
ReplyDeleteHi Kay
ReplyDeleteYes, the kind of ironing I like is when you crumple up a tag, apply distress inks and then iron the tag flat. Tim does that kind of ironing too.
OK friend....here's an intervention...I may have talked about ironing, but well, I ain't gonna come over to yours for that. But I'll come for most other reasons!! Your desk looks very interesting today - I have the same alpha set on my desk today too - but my shelves aren't quite so organised!!
ReplyDeleteAwe...they look so peaceful!! Fab pics of you workspace this week and your creations are amazing!
ReplyDeletexx
Such sweet cats - wish mine would keep me company in my craft room, I'd love it. Had a lovely rummage around your desk - signs of serious activity there!
ReplyDeleteNow those are contented cats. Wish mine would do that. Those baskets you keep your ink pads in are very handy looking. Very stylish, too. Nice organization. Sorry I'm so late getting here. Hope you had a good day!
ReplyDeleteGreat space and what a lot of inkpads!
ReplyDeleteLove the story of your kitty playing 'fetch' aaahh!
Ironing ????...It has taken me years to perfect a method by which very little needs to beironed.
ReplyDeleteI have never had a cat who actually retrieved an item...wow ... a couple of 'nearly' ones who would catch it and begin to return ..but then loose interest. Love the two sleeping beauties.