Linda's challenge this week saw us thumbing through Tim's Compendium of Curiosities to find page 65 and the instructions for making grungepaper flowers. My background this time is made using Terra, a technique I first started doing at Lin and Leandra's Paperartsy weekends, and gives a textured effect that I love.
Wednesday, 8 September 2010
CCC 13, WOYWW 66 and Robbles
For the uninitiated, in the title of this post CCC 13 refers to the fun weekly challenge at Linda's Studio L3 blog; WOYWW 66 is my chance to be nosey and see what other people have on their work desks thanks to Julia organiser of snoops from her Stamping Ground blog; and Robbles ? - well , more of that later.
And as for Robbles? Robbles is my regular morning companion who comes looking for a snack when I am feeding the chickens. Robbles disappears in the summer months when it's family raising time, and this morning was my little friend's first day back at the feeding station. The photo was taken earlier in the year, and I am looking forward to seeing my little Robbles each morning over the coming months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





What fabulous colours, and such brilliant details. This is so lovely.
ReplyDeleteSue xx
Really love your little robin photo.
ReplyDeleteA x
Pretty pretty and so textural too.What is it going to be-perhaps you will show us next week.Hugs BettyXXX
ReplyDeleteoh hun I have seen a video with this,technique and wow you have done an amazing job hun really want to get some of this,love your wee robbie,too great photo hugs cheryl xx
ReplyDeletethat is one amazing tag, I love this so much, flowers, colours, everything! great desk shot too, and your robin is gorgeous :)
ReplyDeletehugs mandyxx
Love that bird! Thanks for sharing your everyday things. I just love your texture background for the grunge flower. Absolutely fabulous!
ReplyDeleteHi. A nice busy desk and a scrumptious project too. There seems to be some tubes of paint, on your desk which look a bit like the eco-friendly ones I have just discovered.
ReplyDeleteSue xx
Great space! Beautiful flowers! ~jeni :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous grunge flowers, and a fab creative desk. Robbles looks cute, I love seeing robins in the garden.
ReplyDeleteTerrific grunge flowers and adore the colours and texture on your tag. x
ReplyDeleteFAB flowers and that background is A-MAZING!
ReplyDeleteOh what a fantastic pic of your little robin friend! Love the tag... the Artsy Crafts weekends are just the best, aren't they? Wish I could afford to attend all of them!
ReplyDeleteooh ooh were you week one or two artsy crafters - i was week two.. do I know you?
ReplyDeletedx
Gorgeous CC project and your little robin is so cute.....my cats would love him!!
ReplyDeleteA.xx
Lovely tag! love your bright colour combination.
ReplyDeleteWow, this is GORGEOUS! Your grunge flowers are so beautiful-- I love those colors, and the polka dots and sheet music decorate them perfectly. And that background just knocked my socks off! I need to learn that technique-- it's stunning!!!
ReplyDeleteYour desk looks like mine. Except, yours is cleaner.
Robbles is darling! I love that you have a cool-weather bird friend. What a sweet way to mark the change of seasons.
Love your desk and what you have created. I too have a favourite little bird - he is Mr B (Blackbird) and easily distinguishable as he has a grey feather sticking down from his wing. Love to see him bobbing about. Sadly I read they only live 2-3 years and this is our third summer. Hope he proves them all wrong.
ReplyDeleteJust love your spotty flowers! I didn't think toi do the underneaths of mine! Loved seeing your space this week :)Nan
ReplyDeleteLove your grunge tag - great colours. Great idea about the dish to put wet wipes in too although I am sure I would still just end up putting artwork on top of that too! just one of those things I guess!
ReplyDeleteYou got a lot of texture in that piece. What fun. The flowers were a fun touch. I see a pretty busy desk this week, and from your post, I can see why. Happy, happy belated WOYWW.
ReplyDeleteLovely work, lots going on it it. I would be glad Robbles was back too!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Brenda
love your heatgun, I am a bit late this week, fab workspace, Happy WOYWW, Thank you for showing us your workspace.
ReplyDeleteNever tried grunge paper, these flowers look fab and your little friend looks adorable!
ReplyDeleteChrissie
Gorgeous project - and as with all great ideas, the one that caught my eye was stamping on the reverse of the flowers - fab thing to do. Doh!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THOSE FLOWERS!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! what a messy desk but messy desks me such great creativity, I would rate you as a 6/10 on the messy scale
ReplyDeletethanks for the belated snoop caused by Mr Blogger issues
Hugs Kate xx
Beautiful piece of art and love your craft space but you should never have posted the lil bird .... that robin stole the show lol.
ReplyDeletefab blogging
have a great week
hugs June xxxxxx