Last night after a lengthy ATC making session my table was a total clutter, but I did in fact tidy it a little before going to bed, so this morning rather than being a bombsite, it is just a mess.
My first time here to have a nosey. Mess, what mess,shows you have been busy in my eyes. Can I ask a question please, do you keep your ATCs in the small folders to the front of the photo? Told you I was nosey! I'll be back again for sure.
Wow, not irretrievably untidy though - like mine is after a good and productive session - I guess you've moved the sticky icky and cutting stuff then! And ahem, is that a christmas tree growing out of the middle of your TH ink thingy?!!
Hi there, am so sorry that I am a little late getting to your WOYWW post, wow what lovely stash you have there, so much for us to feast our eyes at, lol! Have a lovely weekend, hugs Heidi xxx ps I always especially love popping over to your blog as that beautiful sunflower greets me, its beautiful! x
I love this - the softness of the colors and the vintage photo make it all work so wonderfully - oh and let not forget the cat paw that makes its even more precious!! Thanks for sharing!
I live in a beautiful rural location where I appreciate the open spaces and the creatures that live there, and my cottage home where I enjoy music and art.
Hiya
ReplyDeleteLOL I love us crafters we actually have levels of mess :O) thanks for the snoop
Joey.x
Hehehe yes I have to agree with you that is a crafty mess today but I'm sure you have had lots of fun in it :-)
ReplyDeleteA x
Looks like you've been very busy :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.......xx
It's such a nice mess too. Good to be creative! Thanks for the snoop,
ReplyDeleteJoZarty x
I love the whole bombsite and mess comparison ... only a small difference ... but a difference all the same :0)
ReplyDeleteHi ya
ReplyDeletea desk that shows you've been busy, its creative,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x
Not a bombshell, or a mess, just creative clutter. I learned that a long time ago on WOYWW. Have a great day and WOYWW.
ReplyDeleteNow that's my idea of tidying, too - pile it all up and let it get bigger and bigger until you get no choice but to tidy it!! Happy WOYWW! Cath x
ReplyDeleteMy first time here to have a nosey. Mess, what mess,shows you have been busy in my eyes. Can I ask a question please, do you keep your ATCs in the small folders to the front of the photo? Told you I was nosey! I'll be back again for sure.
ReplyDeleteWow, that's brief! I see you have one of those heat guns that doesn't sound like a harrier jump jet taking off - I'd love one of them!
ReplyDeleteJust looks like a busy desk to me....
ReplyDeleteCathx
he he looks like a nice crafty mess to me hun fun though love cheryl xxx
ReplyDelete... but a beautiful mess! Happy WOYWW!
ReplyDeleteNot so bad, just creative chaos rather than an outright mess! Looks like some fun was had though!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Brenda
thanks for letting me visit your crafty space...hugs kath xxx
ReplyDeleteWow, not irretrievably untidy though - like mine is after a good and productive session - I guess you've moved the sticky icky and cutting stuff then! And ahem, is that a christmas tree growing out of the middle of your TH ink thingy?!!
ReplyDeleteLovely creative mess, happy WOYWW Day.
ReplyDeleteNice and messy desk but a lovely snoop! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cardarian
You have a great bomb site crafty space, have a great woyww
ReplyDelete((Lyn)
hmmmm Gaudi
ReplyDeletehmmmmm
lets see that art influence....
love your mess
would also have loved the bomb site!
Dxxxx
I think I need to come clean in the next few weeks 'cos you ain't seen a bombsite yet! Yours look very tidy compared to mine!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo Sioux
Hi there, am so sorry that I am a little late getting to your WOYWW post, wow what lovely stash you have there, so much for us to feast our eyes at, lol! Have a lovely weekend, hugs Heidi xxx ps I always especially love popping over to your blog as that beautiful sunflower greets me, its beautiful! x
ReplyDeleteI love this - the softness of the colors and the vintage photo make it all work so wonderfully - oh and let not forget the cat paw that makes its even more precious!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteRofl - love it. At least it's a creative bombsite.... and your Gran was gorgeous - a beautiful, striking woman.
ReplyDelete