Sunday, 6 March 2011
CCC 34 - Dimensional Collage Fragments
I've been wondering what they did with January and February as these two months seem to have whizzed past in the blink of an eye. Ditto the thirty four Compendium of Curiosities Challenges set by Linda at her Studio L3 blog. This week we are working from page 63 of said book. Only one more technique for us to try. Thank you, Linda, for keeping us inking and cutting and painting and sticking, and to all the participants for letting us see such wonderful examples of the techniques. It has been such fun. I'm so pleased to have done all thirty four and am ready for number thirty five.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Great collage Marilyn, I love that background! x
ReplyDeleteOh boy, I love this creation! It's interesting but calm and inviting. Very nice work!
ReplyDeletegreat background wehich sets of your lovely collage.
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL Piece!!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! I love it. Great art!
ReplyDeleteamazin' piece of work, I love the addition of the metal.....and its pink my fave colour
ReplyDeletehugs