Friday, 20 May 2011

Tag It On Challenge - 79

Last night at our local Stamp Club we had a challenge to use purple, script and a tag. With one of my pieces I decided to add an additional challenge - All the Write Postage from Tag It On.

Colours are Dusty Concorde and Antique Linen DIs and Purple Twilight acrylic dabber. Stamps are Artemio, Viva, Tim Holtz and Paper Artsy.


6 comments:

  1. Lovely tag love the colours and Paris image. Thank you very much for sharing this little beauty with us at Dragon's Dream TIO XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag and I love Artemio stamps! Off to sheena's paint fusion tomorrow at Port Sunlight, should be a messy one LOL. Love Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this tag, fab design and colours. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your tag is wonderful! It looks like a watercolor painting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your tag, thank you for dreaming with the team this week! Come again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely tag,great colours
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.