So on my desk are the leftovers from a tagmaking session last week, and a few bits to make something for a challenge that I never got around to doing. In my sewing basket right at the front of the picture are some lengths of material waiting for me to make some new curtains and cushion covers for my kitchen. At the moment my fingers are getting more grubby/dirty from weeding, seed sowing and pricking out than inky and painty, but I should have more time this week to get the desk really messy again.

To see more desks pop over to Julia's Stamping Ground blog and choose from a vast menu. Happy Wednesday all.




Great space and I love dress forms...beautiful blog and thanks for the snoop :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful material and desky things. Love your British header! I was wedding mad last week to. Well now things are almost back to normal it's time to craft again ;0)
ReplyDeleteLove Dawn xx
The material looks lush! TFS Elaine #19
ReplyDeleteGreat blog name! And your crafting space looks cozy and fun. I really like the dress form shape and stamp holder on your desk.
ReplyDeletelike your blending tools, Beautiful workspace, thank you for sharing your workspace, Happy WOYWW 100, 100 weeks of this! wow, #3
ReplyDeletelove the stamps on your desk, tfs, Shaz #112
ReplyDeleteYour desk looks really tidy, mine is a shambles! Thanks for visiting my blog today, nice to meet you! I enjoyed lookng at your pics of London too, I still miss my hometown after so many years away! Valerie
ReplyDeletestamping, inking, sewing and gardening; suprised you have any time at all really! Your workplace looks great, loved the photos of London. Nearly went but had to work instead!
ReplyDeleteI love your desk! I also really enjoyed your post about your day in London before the wedding - didn't it look great - London AND the wedding!
ReplyDeleteYour left over bits from the tags look interesting and I think the stamps peeking out are very nice.
ReplyDeleteStill looks like you have a busy desk there! hope you find some crafting time soon. Sunshine Girl No. 32
ReplyDeleteThat desk looks just ready to get stuck in... what are you waiting for?
ReplyDeleteLove the header... great photo.
JoZarty x
Well Minnie_mac., what lovely space you have there - have fun creating there so very lovely! and so loved pickies below too.. and thanks for popping over happy belated WOYWW100, will post finished work on Wed. but will be late not #1!
ReplyDeleteShaz in oz.x