Wednesday, 18 May 2011

WOYWW 102

Another Wednesday comes whizzing around, and it's the day when Julia at Stamping Ground bids us welcome to snoop around other people's workspaces.

Well, there's all sorts going on on and around my table. On the right there's a tag drying - my attempt as far as I've got at the Grungy Monday challenge. In the middle are the components of a double page spread in a circle journal entitled 'Imagination' that I need to get finished for tomorrow. And there are also some stamps waiting to be used in a birthday card that needs to be ready for tomorrow. On the left is my bag of tricks in the process of being packed for our Stamping Club evening. Yes, that's tomorrow too. In the red holdall are some die cut tags that I've prepared for Stamp Club. And in the bottom right hand corner there's a bit of someone who always tries to get into every photo.


Best get cracking then ! Happy Wednesday all !

16 comments:

  1. What a busy desk you just seem to have enough space to create? I love the little tail peeking out from the right hand corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your desk looks a good busy one - you have lots going on.
    Been and looked at your garden photos in the previous post. Roses all seem to be eary this year. I have some beautiful deep red and a yellow one which are both out now. They have gorgeous scents but I have no idea what they are.!
    Thanks for visiting me.
    x Tricia (55)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love snooping around people's places. :) I'm always interested what they're up to. And I love your kittie pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's a busy desk, so much creativity going on! I get in a pickle if I've got anything more than 1 project on my desk :o) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your workspace...sounds like you have a lot of crafty work to do today! Have fun, and happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh love that little table :) great creative space too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. One busy desk and one lovely tail just sneaking in on the photo. Thanks for sharing. #10

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will you make it and get everything done in time? Of course! That desk is heaving with creativity. Love the tail end!
    joZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  9. All looks very busy around these here parts ... a very Happy Wednesday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one busy desk and you seem to be one busy girl. I have to say that that tag you did on the post below with the geese is so Lovely!
    I adore it!
    Happy WOYWW
    Rebecca x(51)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you are keeping busy, have fun! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picture. You didn't notice what we see - a huge collection of DIs, loads of lovely stamps and er, a bag of doorknobs. For coloured sponges or have you got a plan?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of stuff loaded on that tiny table! Thanks for sharing.
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Crikey Marilyn, you had a lot to finish off for today, I hope you managed it all.
    Your desk is looking very interesting this week with lots no it and nowhere to work….now where have I seen that before!

    Happy WOYWW!
    Sue
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Doorknobs? What are you planning?? Love those new Tim quote stamps, saw them on Helen's blog (on the floor). I never realised how tiny your working desk actually is, but you do come up with some lovely designs. Love all the DI's off to the side too. And really pretty garden flowers a few posts back.

    Hugs
    Brenda 84

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow what a busy desk loads going on there Im afraid im a bit of a neat freak with my desk, happy crafting. Audx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.