Sunday, 27 June 2010

Compendium of Curiosities Challenge 2

There's just a few hours left to join in the second of Linda's CC Challenges - Fragments Basics. Details at Studio L3.

For mine I've had to improvise the fragments as I hadn't come across any Ranger ones yet. These were some acrylic pieces left over from a session of stamping and embossing at our local club. One I've used with some Tim Holtz paper, and the other with an image stamped with a Paper Artsy stamp. I've used water colour paper cut at one end with the plaque die and coloured with a wash of Old Paper distress re-inker. The other stamps I have used are Crafty Individuals, Paper Artsy, Tim Holtz and Wendy Vecchi with Coffee Archival. I've used Frayed Burlap DI around the edges and a bit of Scattered Straw Stickles dabbed here and there.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! Great design, and very clever improvising with the acrylic pieces!

    I don't feel like working today, either! :-)

    Thanks so much for coming back for the second challenge! See you again next week??

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage feel of all the different elements.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.