Wednesday, 2 June 2010

WOYWW Week 52

Today is the 52nd week of Julia's What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday to be found on her Stamping Ground blog. Happy anniversary, Julia, and thank you for giving all us snoopers the opportunity to have an eyeful of other people's workspaces each week.

Well, here's mine. As usual I've been messing around with distress inks. This time with a bit of mica, a bit of a spritz and a bit of stamping. MY WOYWW Week 52 item cost 99p from a local supermarket, and is decorated with alcohol inks and Stazon.

Last week you saw behind closed doors. This week it's all on display on top of a wardrobe.

Well, that's all for now folks ! A big round of applause for Julia. Have a good week, all.

34 comments:

  1. WOW! what a creative looking desk:) I love the distress inks, I have been saying I must get some for ages, are they good? Thanks for letting me look around your desk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've played hunt the WOYWWAC and found it. Do I win a prize? :-) Very pretty it is too.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on decorating your bargain buy, alcohol inks are great but i find them tricky, i always get more on me than the project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Took me awhile to find your WOYWWAC! How adorable. Both useful and beautiful. You have such an organized desk and storage space, too. Happy WOYWW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant use of a 99p pot - useful, verrry pretty and enhances your life by holding the Copics. Perfecto! I love your tool bag - great colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute, it looks floral. wonder if that was the look you were going for? I do need to make something like this for my copics. I'll get around to it eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you fit so much on your desk. Its that big shot that i struggle to find a place for, the handle pokes out! Love your previous post with PaperArtsy stamps and magic CN spray!! Have another great week. Leandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab pen pot and you used really pretty alcohol ink colours...gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pen pot and love your workspace

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehe took me a while to spot your WOYWW project ;) Love the inking on the pen holder :)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your WOYWW pen holder very useful idea and I love you lovely tool bag there its very pretty! Have a great week! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It took me a while to spot but I found it in the end! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. geeat pen pot love using alcohol inks :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Had to go for a nose to find it ....great ink effects on it

    ReplyDelete
  15. WELL....i THINK i'VE FOUND IT, BUT THERE SOOO MUCH TO RUMBLE THROUGH, LOVE YOUR cRADFTY SPACE...oops sorry caplocks were on Have a crafty day
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  16. gosh you made it hard to fin-had to enlarge the photo but I saw it! Well done on a crafty make.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I found it too! Didn't know it was there until I read someone else's post :) There just so much going on on that craft table.
    ** Evi **

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant use of a 99p pot, well done and a great find. Love the craft table too. Have a great Wednesday, Tracy Evans x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Every little corner counts, right? even the top of the wardrobe LOL

    isa

    ReplyDelete
  20. Whatever that pot is made of it looks so pretty decorated with the alcohol inks.Hugs BettyXXX

    ReplyDelete
  21. I had to zoom right in to find you challenge make - pretty effect on it and also really functional = 99p well spent!!!

    hugs and Happy WOYWW Anniversary!

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow that's great for 99p. Crafty crafty crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for sharing !!
    Peggy xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh wow hun love your desk gosh it looks so creative bless you for poping over to my blog hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great creative space you have there !!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Had to find your project -- and it's fab!!! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a bargain, and now it looks fab!

    Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. perfect ickle pen pot, alcohol inks are fab arn't they

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the pen pot and your fabby workspace full of luvverley stash. Loving your work xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yes we do all love this snooping business don't we? Such fun isn't it??
    Hugs,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.