I used Wild Honey and Forest Moss distress inks and Green Patina Perfect Pearls. Not going to tell you how to do this one. You have to get Tim's book and see for yourself.
When it came to the stamping, I decided to take up the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge and use my favourite Tim stamp. I've used three stamps. So which is my favourite? Well, I love all three and can call them all favourites. The feathery swirly one and the 'What you do today' one are from the Fancy Flourish set which I've had for ages and use lots. Brolly Man is a more recent acquisition, and I love him too. If I had to pick one of the three, then I think it would be the swirly one.
As usual it's been hard to get the Perfect Pearls to show up on the photo, but at least you can see a little bit of the shimmer.




Beautiful! Love the images you used and I can actually see some of the perfect pearls shimmer!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! you used my favourite stamp, the umbrella man :)
ReplyDeleteThe umbrella man is one of my fav stamps too love the swirls and colour you used.
ReplyDeleteMaggie
this is my favourite stamp too hun and you have made one amazing tag here just stuning the colors are just so rich just perfect,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteWow Minnie Mac this is fabulous. How I envy you your umbrella man stamp so perfect for this and the shimmer is perfect. Annette x
ReplyDeleteGreat sentiment! I like the textures on here too!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!
-Sarah
Love this! Tim's flourishes are my fav stamps,too.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!
A really beautiful card. Those stamps are just great ( my fave's too). The shimmer is lovely.
ReplyDeleteSue x
Gorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colors with the rain man!
ReplyDeleteMinnie_Mac. those colors are so, SO gorgeous, and your Perfect Distress is indeed.. perfection! I just love this card. The sentiment is great, it's probably my very favorite Tim stamp, and the little feathery accents are exotic and wonderful! Bravo, my dear, you did a brilliant job!
ReplyDelete