Wednesday, 17 November 2010

WOYWW 76

Eek ! Wednesday already and time to show the shameful mess that is my desk this morning, and join Julia and all the WOYWWers for a snoop. Find all the details at Julia's Stamping Ground blog.

All this is left in the wake of me having taken delivery of some new crafting goodies and having a play, having made some cards which still have to be sent, and having done some general dabbling.

The two pieces of card on the bottom shelf are pieces of glitter card I've run through the Big Shot in an embossing folder with a view to making my first Christmas cards of the season. I'm quite impressed with the card which seems to have some fabric in it.
Right in the centre of the picture are some little hearts. One of my new toys was a mould. I pressed some clay into it, and now I have to bake and paint the hearts to turn them into sweet little embellishments.
Someone asked before about the blue bag that hangs off the top left of the shelves. It's a lovely little hessian bag that once contained a birthday present, and I now use to hold stamps I am currently working with. These have spilled over somewhat on to the desk. Talking of spilling, I have just spotted a little pot of painty water. Must remove before Nosey Paws sends it flying.

12 comments:

  1. Hi ya
    wow what a very busy desk,nice to enjoy just playing,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (29)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes you have a lot of stuff on your desk, loads of fun stuff to play with :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one BUSY desk!! Can you find stuff you want or do you just get out something else! (like me....)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL and I thought I was bad, will just have to show my husband your desk......brill.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A creative crafty space there!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a busy desk but you look and sound like you have been having fun which is what it's all about!!!!...xxxKirsti

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a busy place looks like all sorts happening here have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't everyone kind? I notice all the comments remark on how busy your desk looks but when I came in and saw it it was an OMG moment! I do sympathise as mine is a bit like that today, not quite as bad as yours, but I am working on an ever decreasing bit of mat, balancing my cutter on my knee when I want it and my Cuttlebug is precariously perched on the edge of the bench to the side of me.
    Thanks for sharing and making me smile today. x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, looks like you've been having fun :-) Love your poppy shrine below.
    Thanks for popping by mine ;-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very busy desk - your new goodies certainly gave you a lot of work! I also had a snoop around your other posts - lovely stuff!
    Hugs,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh you have a lot on your desk. I got a kick out of Nosy Paws. Sorry I'm so late getting here. You would think since I had most of my obligations out of the way, I would have freed up a bit more computer time. Unfortunately, what happened was, I was so far behind, I became overwhelmed. Will try to do better this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think you need to use the push back method to find a place to play on your desk! but judging from the 2 pieces in your next post, you don't need that much space to create something amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.