For this one, the background card is coloured with Old Paper DI. The squares are cut with a hand punch. Some are cut from white card embossed in the Big Shot and highlighted with Scattered Straw. On others I used two of the stamps with Distress EP on white card heat embossed with either White Pearl or Ranger Superfine Detail Gold powder, and coloured with Antique Linen or Scattered Straw. The embellishments are a gem, a pearl, a charm and shapes cut from gold paper with tiny hand punches.
Wednesday, 5 January 2011
Simon Says Stamp and Show
The latest challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show is to use our newest stamp. Mine, acquired in a January sale, (I've been very abstemious, I'll have you know .... so far ....) is a set of Inkadinkado small square stamps of swirls and flowers. I fancied doing some cards with inchies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Totally gorgeous am so loving those golds. Annette x
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge Blog!
ReplyDelete