Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Sunday Stamper - Blue

Decided to go for another colour scheme for some further play with my chalk finish acrylic resist, and it so happened that I picked blue which is the theme of Hels' Sunday Stamper challenge this week. The blue is Broken China, Faded Jeans and Weathered Wood DIs, and Faded Jeans on white satin ribbon. There's Vintage Photo around the edges. Stamping is Tim Holtz, Paper Artsy, Hampton Art and Artistic Stamper in Coffee Archival.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this tag! all the detail and different layers of images is fantastic :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lov ethis - good to have three shades of blue. Like the resist detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cor this is lush.. I love the reflection of men ... brrrrilliant! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag, wonderful steampunk theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag and loving the reflections of the gentlemen. Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.