First, desk no. 1 which is in fact the kitchen table where I move when I am being ultra messy endangering carpets with copious amounts of sprays and paints. There's a clear plastic stamp box and a pink plastic basket containing tools and materials used in my recent tag making and circle journal page making. The stuff on the craft sheet represents my ponderings on the Grungy Monday challenge, but I fear that it will be back to the drawing board on that for the second time. The little book by the way is a children's one from a charity shop all gesso-ed and acrylic-ed and waiting for something to happen. To the right of the craft sheet are my new paints acquired at Ally Pally at the weekend.

Upstairs where I would normally be working are more Ally Pally trophies. You will realise that I have already played with the die, the mould and the flowers. I've also used some of the ribbon. Oh and yes, I've dipped into the manila cardstock. So just a few more items still to play with.
Those of you who always score high at Kim's Game will remember that there was a blue box of Stains in pic no. 1. I have just restored it to its usual home. I got this little unit in the January sales a couple of years ago as storage for I knew-not-what inky painty stuff. As you will see it's blue and somewhat distressed. My plan was to change the colour, keep the distressed look and generally do it up a bit. I will one day, but for the moment the bottom drawer is perfect storage for my Stains collection. Perfect that is until Sir Tim decides to bring out more colours. Of course you say, you could just stick with those colours, but then you know that wouldn't happen.




I love your storage unit....why change it?
ReplyDeleteA x
Those fresco paints are cool....love peeking at your stash...thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletexoxo Sioux
Great snoop, love the distressed storage box and the butterfly page on your top pic is really beautiful!
ReplyDeleteJoZarty x
The storage unit is so sweet and I love the colour.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stash from AP, it was good wasn't it!
ReplyDeleteI love your little blue unit! Sounds like you had a good spend up at AllyPally - I like the sewing bobbins (if that's what they are!)
ReplyDeleteSherry (103)
Wish I could come and play ...love your painty area and LOVE your AP bits.
ReplyDeleteWOW sounds like you bought a lot of goodies at Ally Pally! Love the little blue chest. It looks awesome the way it is! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #78
ReplyDeleteLots of lovely things going on here and I agree thats a neat storage unit too.
ReplyDelete