Friday, 24 June 2011

Grungy Monday 12

A bit behind again with my Grungy Monday challenge over at Linda's Studio L3, but better late, as they say....

This week we're visiting Tim's Technique Challenge dating back to April 2008. For this I chose some of the blue paper from Tim's Vintage Shabby pad, raw umber acrylic paint and a Lost Coast stamp. Couldn't get card to go through my Dymo, so ended up using the black tape that was already in there, covering it with acrylic paint and then sanding the paint off. Wish I could have got a better picture of it.

I know I'm going to be trying this technique again. I want to try with paper that has several colours on it as Tim did, and I want to experiment with getting some kind of card to go through my Dymo. Thanks, Linda, for another fun challenge.



11 comments:

  1. This is beautifully done! (I was late with my entry, too.) Using a large stamp that way is do dramatic...and it's such a great idea to overstamp on that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Think I need that stamp! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Great technique and design. Chocolate and blue together is perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just lovely - a great stamp - she looks fab and I love your colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a striking tag! Your colors work so well together. Love the mottled brown background paint. And your efforts w/the dynamo tape paid off - it looks great.
    And the rose in your heading is stunning!
    Debbie C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I've just bought that stamp and love the way you have used it. Fabulous tag. Enjoy the weekend my friend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great tag, I love the colour combo
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous version of this week's technique. So fresh and different!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your interpretation of Lord Tim's technique. very soft and a yummi colorcombo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your tag here.. Looks marvelous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the stamp you have used to make this - she is lovely. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.