Wednesday, 10 November 2010
Tag Tuesday and What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday
For some reason last night I migrated to a small coffee table in the living room, and this stuff is still lying there this morning. Acrylic paints and special paper, craft mat, cut 'n' dry foam pads, inks, Stickles, Glossy Accents, alphabet stamps and box of embellishments. I did the initial steps, the embossing and cutting of the tag on the Big Shot upstairs in my craft space. This is all on show because of Julia. Find out more by whizzing over to her Stamping Ground blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




ohhh lovely card! love those blues!!thanks for the peek!
ReplyDeleteLove the angled embossing on that tag, not to mention the colour. Isn't your little table tidy! I wonder how the migration was caused - I wouldn't have bothered - seems I fall asleep as soon as I get into an armchair!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous tag and what a lot of stash! Thanks for popping by my blog, and why not enter the tag challenge on TIO ... button on my side bar!
ReplyDeleteGreat prize on offer!
JoZarty x
Love your blog header - makes me want to go outside and walk (better not as it is dark out there).
ReplyDeleteGorgeous tag - love how you have used the blue on it, and that touch of orange is just perfect.
Sorry you got a crick from looking at my books LOL.
funny how our crafting migrates from time to time huh? Love your share!
ReplyDeleteSheena #79
Gorgeous wee tag love the blue.Have happy WOYWW.
ReplyDeletehugs jude ###20
How wonderful that you CAN migrate. So well organized. Beautiful tag. Does 22 hold some significance or was it purely random.
ReplyDeleteFab tag, I would never trust myself to take my paints into the living room..........not the tidiest of crafters!
ReplyDeleteA.xx(4)
I'd love to live where you are, is your new header somewhere close to you? I can't work in the living room, far too many distractions! Great tag though, obviously you're made of sterner stuff than me!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Brenda 90
So neat and tidy and love the TAG! Beautiful header too:)
ReplyDeleteLots of lovely inks here. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 36)
ReplyDeleteIt's bad enough that I am running nearly a week late, then I have been plagued with that pesky 503 error all night. Just wanted to drop in and let you know I was here this week. I am in awe of the overhead shot of all those inks and stickles.
ReplyDelete