Wednesday, 28 July 2010

WOYW Wednesday

Nothing on last week's desk actually got finished, so these bits are all sitting in the red embossing powder tray along with other bits accumulated over this past week.

Also on the desk, debris from my efforts for the Compendium Challenge.

Hot humid summer days here with next to no rain. The grass looks scorched and brown. However, let's have the sunshine in August too !

To find out all about the WOYWW weekly entertainment, click the link and visit Julia at Stamping Ground.

33 comments:

  1. Hiya

    our grass here is much the same, sit on it and you end up bringing it home too lol

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spotted carand dache crayons on your desk. great choice for colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've just had a bit of rain overnight, so hopefully it will be looking less burnt and unhappy out there soon.

    Love the desk, thanks for sharing.

    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh loveing your craft space,we had rain overnight which was so badly needed but today is warm and sunny hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great busy desk again this week hun!Yes we havent had much rain until yesterday and grass looks brown ,dried and dead too
    Have great WOYWW day
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy desk I love the flowers you have.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Over in Derbyshire Uk we have been having rain but its still hot and humid....if I send you some rain can you send me some sunshine? I have cards to photo and they don't come out too well in the gloom :)
    Great desk pics hun :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very busy desk this week, I love those coloured little draws in the background too. I've not done my CofC challenge yet as still waiting for my fragments to come through the post. Have a good day, Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe you should come to Belgium. Not very hot and sometimes a splash of rain, perfect to get things done (or just stay inside crafting :))
    Thanks for the snoop at your desk. At this angle it looks like you don't have a lot of space to craft though :)
    ** Evi **

    ReplyDelete
  10. I spotted the crayons too :P I have Lyra Aquacolours which I love *g*

    Your desk is gorgeous - oh how I'd love a snoop through those shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fab desk this week ... so much to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have All Kinds of good stuff out on your desk. Am I the Last Girl On Earth to not have Distress Ink? I think so. Dammit.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an interesting desk, looks very creative. I laid new turf last month so I'm watering every night hoping it survives! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bit of a promise to rain, but then it changes it's mind. Lovely interesting desk/Have a great WOYWW!
    ((Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you've been very industrious. Love your painted drawers - I know we've seen them before, just couldn't remember if wev'e seen them completed
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. When it's nice and warm I always feel I OUGHT to be outside, instead of inside playing and enjoying myself. Evidence of all sorts of activity on your desk today - enjoyed my visit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. in contrast, where i haven't had time to cut the lawn for a few weeks mine is way long and extra green,but i too wish for more sun for august, makes me feel better when its bright, even if i am inside playing in my room of stash lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. a lovely busy desk. Love your coloured storage.
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  19. thats a great shot, love all the nooks and crannies and baggies full of stuff, what's in the pale green bag hanging up?

    It is so overcast here, actually getting quite black, it's def gonna rain.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely space, lots going on there.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all your bulging shelves ...what fun to nose around ....you can have some of our rain lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. love all you shelves - wanna share some??!!!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  23. this is a great workspace - will pop back later to have a better look - thanks for sharing - lv Liz

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great workspace with lots of interest. I'll swap some sun for some rain... we had floods here in NW England last week.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have two embossing pweder tray s waiting tobe cleaned - and consequently acting as trays for all sorts of bits. *sigh*. Now, what are the two turquoise blobs on the front right - one in a cup? Do I need?!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. that's a cute multi-colored drawer thing that you have. i wonder what's inside?

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the tag from the challenge (previous post). Sounds like your hot muggy weather is as bad as ours. Will autumn ever arrive? Sure like the flowers I saw on your desk and am curious about the turquoise rounds at the bottom right.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your multicoloured drawers look like my Ikea ones?
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  29. It is so much fun to look into everyone's little crafty spaces/rooms and you see so many different things you don't have and didn't know you wanted it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  30. mmm creatively messy...the best kinda desk :O))

    ReplyDelete
  31. I, too, have a huge collection of unfinished stuff. I just have all of mine hidden lol! Happy woyww xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the watch strap, what a brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.