Templates refers to the subject of our Stamping Club evening on Thursday. Clare who organises it brought along her supply of templates and had invited us to do the same, so we could all share and play nicely. I only have two templates: a K card and a four panel screen, and the latter went down a storm inspiring quite a few people to make some gorgeous oriental cards.
I made a complete hash of my triptych. I will blame the card as it was too flimsy and it cracked when folded. There is plenty of good card ready cut for cardmaking, but I can't seem to find any good sheets of plain white A4. Having blamed the card, I will say that it is quite usual for me to make a complete pig's ear of something the first time I try it. Anyway, I had fun messing about with the inks, sprays and stamps, and I will have a go at this again to do a proper one. Same goes for the kimono which gave me the opportunity to try out the Barn Door DI and my newly acquired Ranger gold embossing powder with which I am very impressed.
Here, as they say, are some I prepared earlier, all ready to be stamped upon (not with my feet).And speaking of the cat, here she is, the crafty little lass, looking for my box with the card and the rock salt, so she can send it flying. Butter wouldn't melt, eh?And so he doesn't feel left out, Charlie Poppins (who can be trusted not to send the box flying) striding purposefully out for a snooze in the sun on top of the chicken shed roof.




oh great post hun,your cat is just adorable,gorjus creations,too love cheryl xxx
ReplyDelete