Wednesday, 12 May 2010

What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday

Time for another post to take part in Julia's WOYWW at her Stamping Ground blog.

This week I haven't got round to wiping up the paint I was using to colour an embellishment, nor to putting away all of my weekend purchases. Plenty of naked wood and board to keep me busy.

I did actually get a bit more stuff which I have secreted in various nooks and crannies. Some new colours of acrylic paint, a couple of DI re-inkers and Tim's birdcage die.

The next photo is a bit more of the bookcase area. The little wooden case contains my acrylic paints, and I aim to decorate the case at some point.

Enjoy the nose around, and have a happy week.

25 comments:

  1. ooh i love your craft room - and what are you doing with naked wood???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, had a good rummage. I think I may have to cave in and get the birdcage die too. Having the new stuff secretedin little laces on your desk just adds to the pleasure of having new stuff really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep - thanks for the snoop - I love all your book casey storage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, I love your craft space, all those shelves so much stash.looking forward to see what you do with thise wooden birds. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab workspace :0) thanks for the nosey.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow wow wow, love your workspace, that is how a craft room should look :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    oh great workspace, luv all them shelves lots of books n things to look at,sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  8. naked wood? oo sounds interesting! Lovely work space and so many yummy things!!sorry I'm late mr blogger wouldn't let me comment don't forget I have a freebie cartoon cat on my post today!
    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely shelves - lots of fab stash there!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, lots of interesting things to peek at!

    Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have shelves like that too, where I cram stuff in front of the books! Thanks for the sneek into your craft space! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic craft space, and I love all your new stuff.. especially those birdies! (sorry I'm late, ran out of steam last night)

    ReplyDelete
  13. walnut ink crystals... They make blotches on the ink, right?? I really must getin to grunchy-dis-stressing (which i can't spell) lovely crafty space
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have some really fab bits on your desk waiting to be altered. Look forward to seeing what you're gonna do with it all.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now that is MY kind of desk... at last!!!!

    I love your storage shelves - loads of stuff.... where to start???

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved the snoop. I have a question. What do you use men's shaving foam for?! *Ü* TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tidying up would disrupt the creative flow
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lyn

    Haven't tried the crystals yet, but you mix with water and can write, paint, smoosh, splatter and splash and it should produce a beautiful antiquey ink effect ! Will be trying soon.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glen

    The Shaving Foam technique ! You use an old plastic box, and squirt foam in it. Then you drop colours into the foam. I've used alcohol inks and also Ranger Posh Rainbow inks. Then you smoosh your piece of card - matt or glossy - about in the foam and you can get all sorts of patterns. You can use the resulting cards as backgrounds.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your desk, and I adore those little birdies haning from your tote!

    thanks for visiting me, hugs mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! I love your crafty space! Have a good week. S x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gee whizz....thats a packed bookcase...and is that tiny space really where you work...? Amazing...thats for the "nosey"! bx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the look of the little metal drawer units you have. I could do with something like that instead of the rubbish plastic ones I have.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.