Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Wednesday

Another Wednesday and it’s time to join Julia’s What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

The table is exceedingly messy as over the past couple of days I’ve been tinkering with various items there. Experiments with the B-Line bird’s nest stamp, and with the walnut ink, and a box of ATC books waiting for me to pop an ATC in each.

And a peek behind closed doors into my cupboard.


Am posting very early on Wednesday as I need to be up at 6.30 and off.

Happy Bank Holiday weekend to all. Let’s hope for a bit of sunshine.

39 comments:

  1. I keep seeing these distress inks! I must get some and have a play... what a tidy cupboard x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh all those distress inks,oh I just love those,and what a great cupboard,too hugs cheyrl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cupboard full! The birds nest stamp is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your space looks very busy. I like the distressed papers at the bottom of the photo. And those stamps on that swing around thing looks really handy. You have a very tidy cupboard. It's always nice when you can hide things away behind doors, too, although yours is very neat. Happy WOYWW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my distress inks too, wow what a fabby well stocked cupboard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol is there any room to work on there?! hehe my desk needs cleaned too; I can't find anything! Is that shaving cream for crafting purposes? I'm still new-ish to this stuff, so idk if there's something I'm missing hehe. Thanks for the nosey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all the distress bits and pieces! and a handle spinner - I'm going to have to get one of those I think....
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great desk!! Love the peek in the cupboard too... I am also curious about the shaving foam. Do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like alotta distressing going on ,cant wait to see the end result.Have fab wednesday have some candy on offer so please pop by for chance to win
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  10. I spy another King Tim fan. Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya

    I love your desk,so much to see and so much creativity, you have so much stash in your cupboard!!!

    Have a lovely day

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely lovely lovely, lots of inky stuff going on.. and I love your storage bits :O))

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love what is going on, on your desk ...you look as though you are having such fun ...can i come and play.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the stamp and the inky paper/card
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving it all but would love to know what all the books are especially the spiral bound ones.The cupboard looks interesting and very organised Hugs BettyXXX

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a contrast! A very neat and organised cupboard and then a table full of yummy goods, waiting to be used.
    Such a pitty you have to clean up afterwards or else you can't overlook things :)
    Greetz,
    Evi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely desk full of great things to play with!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cupboard is so organised! Could you come round and help me with mine? x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really want all your distressing inks one is not enough!!but I do have the big punches!! (crafty punches that is!) Have a crafty day!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wish my cabinet looked that organized! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lots happening on your desk today. The ATC box looks great.
    Cheers Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  22. Goodness, where is the space to craft lol. Do you find that although you start off with a few inches to do things in that bit by bit that space gets smaller and smaller as you go along? Wow what a lot of stash in your cupboard.
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very tidy, if had a cupoard with doors on it would give me the excuse to be untidy. Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look very busy.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  25. gotta love the ability to shut the door on all the craft stuff, eh? ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Tidy cupboards make me happy, so I feel extra happy now! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your desk looks very productive and your cupboard looks very organised too! Have a great week! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Busy and creative, just the way I like to see them.

    Cupboard looks really organised, can you come and do mine?

    Hugs
    Kay
    Toodles and Binks

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very busy desk with sooooooo much going on!!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ooo...loved the snoop in your cupboard and I am still waiting to find out what you use your shaving foam for! *Ü* Love, love, love your previous canvases and projects. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  31. i spy things that I NEED while I've been looking at your desk!!! (and in your cupboard) - i.e. some of that glue in the gold bottle... Is it good?

    Paula x xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a fab crafting space you have! Its great to have lots of things close at hand I reckon!
    A crafter after my own heart!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your cupboard looks very tidy and the desk looks creative - intrigued to see what you make with the distress inks and the stamps.

    TFS

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  34. thanks for the peek into your cupboard! ;-) your desk looks very creative and makes me want some distress inks ... off to have a shop!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Marilyn. I have nominated you for a 'Beautiful Blogger' award. *Ü* Visit my blog to claim it. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  36. but what a fabulous mess love it

    ReplyDelete
  37. Kay asked about the shaving foam. You squirt it in a plastic box, and then squirt in some colours e.g. alcohol inks. Then you swish a piece of card about in the foam - glossy is good - and lots of interesting patterns appear to create a background.

    Simples !

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.