Well, mine has evidence of bits and pieces of crafting, but not much in the way of finished articles. I did some embossing on metal, grunged it up a bit and put filler on the back, but I haven't decided what to do with it yet. Then there are the card backgrounds using distress re-inkers and the salt technique, and the assorted grungepaper die cuts, and a couple of cards.
Wednesday, 19 May 2010
Wednesday
Morning all. It's the day when Julia over at Stamping Ground calls upon us to reveal all about our work desks with her What's on your Workdesk Wednesday, and we all get the chance to have a good old snoop.
The cards started out as rather bright pink shiny card but I covered them with Versamagic. The swirly one is finished but the Stampington one needs a bit more work.
I've got my crafting bags out ready to pack for our club evening tomorrow. We all go laden with supplies, but there are always mutterings round the table about what we've forgotten to bring or should have brought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




What FAB shelves... would love to come and rummage (ie make them unitdy!) for a closer look...
ReplyDeleteGosh fab crafting room !Wow love those butterflies.Have happy wednesday
ReplyDeletehugs judex
Hiya
ReplyDeleteoooooooooooh gorgeous craft space! love the buttefly
Joey.xxx
Great craft space and fab butterflies!
ReplyDeleteClare x
Fabby butterlies, love 'em... as for the workspace, looks very inviting... I wanna dip my paws in and have a play! Have a goodly day x
ReplyDeleteyour butterflies are so stunning! wonderful work, hope you have a brilliant week, hugs mandyxx
ReplyDeleteLove what you're working on on your desk. The butterflies are fab
ReplyDeleteAnne x
Great artwork on your desk today, love your butterflies. You have lots of lovely stash too . Thanks for the snoop. Tracy Evans x
ReplyDeleteAll looking rather lovely today ... LOVE the butterflies and the piccie of Lord Tim :0)
ReplyDeleteliking the butterflies and had to smile as you were reeling all the techniques off that you'd been doing... here's a challenge then - how many techniques can you fit on one card!!! LOL imagine what one would look like if you did everything to it!!! Sorry - its just my warped mind working overtime LOL!
ReplyDeletePaula x x x
hi
ReplyDeleteoh gorgeous craft piccies, beautiful butterflys, whats the salt technque? sue,x
Oh my those butterflies are super. I just realised why I have a need to fnish somehting once I've started....I just don't go back to it..so I look forward to seeing where these butterflies finish up!
ReplyDeleteHave lots of fun at your craft club:)
ReplyDeleteLovely artwork.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Kay
Toodles and Binks
Love the butterflies and your craft space is fab.
ReplyDeleteA x
wow you have some yummy stuff there! Love your metal.. well I love everything!
ReplyDeleteThe butterflies are totally and utterly stunning. Feel free to send me one! Thanks for stopping by my blog. And next week I'll let you see what's in the boxes!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one.
Beautiful butterflies the stamping is lush! your shelves look well stocked there :) have fun tomorrow night at your craft evening.
ReplyDeletewwwhooo you have the bird cage!! I nearly just nearly ordered that!!
ReplyDeleteLovely crafty space!!!
(lyn))
Had a snoop and spotted some shaving foam and some polyfilla. I take it they are for using on cards LOL.Funny how you can tell the technique junkies from the pics. I love trying new ways of creating pattern etc. or just using old ways with new stuff. Haven't tried shaving foam with glimmer mists yet but think it could be stunning. Hugs BettyXXX
ReplyDeleteI spy with my little eye....a photo of TH! *Ü* Loved the snoop. Love the bird cage and birdie. TFS. ~Glen~
ReplyDeleteLove the butterflies and a lovely snoop of your workspace...Thank you!!
ReplyDeletexx
ooh love your tim holtz goodies!
ReplyDeleteI love those butterflies, and that big purple bag is brill!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Please come check out my new challenge blog! The first challenge starts Sunday, May 23rd. I hope to see you there! xo Kelli
those shelves look great!
ReplyDeleteWow love your little workspace, its got lots of little surprises everywhere. Oh that birdcage is fab, love your butterflies too, Happy crafting, Sue xx
ReplyDeleteLovely snoop. Thankyou Kathleen x
ReplyDeleteoh wow you have some craft stuff hun think I need to catch up with a lot of you fast hehe but so adore those butterflies,bles you hun for paying me a visit too love hugs cheryl xxx
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I'm in looooove with your boxes to store your paper!! I've got mine sadly laying on the floor because I have no other room for them. Where did you get them? And what a big crafting space you've got there. Really amazing!
ReplyDeleteLovely butterflies! Your work space is full of crafty goodies! I wonder what you will do with the bird cages?
ReplyDeleteCardarian
Now I could have some serious fun in your work space :) Love the butterflies and the birds :)
ReplyDeleteWow wonderful workspace! I love those butterflies, wish they would fly to my house, lol! Is that a piccy of the craft god, Tim Holtz? if not looks really like him, have a super weekend, hugs Heidi xx
ReplyDeleteWOW I love the butterflies they are stunning, Thanks for the nosey and for popping over to my blog, Hazelxox
ReplyDeleteoh lots of fun stuff on those shelves!
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm soooo late calling. Been one of those weeks!
ReplyDeleteYour butterflies look great & so does your desk. :)
The salt technique looks fun.
Have a great week.xx