Wednesday, 5 May 2010

WOYWW

I was fascinated to see other people's working spaces, so decided to photograph mine with the surface semi-tidy and join in for the first time with Julia's WOYWW.

My space doesn't lend itself to tidiness as it is far too small for all the stuff I have accumulated, but I may not be alone in this situation ! It's basically a small table, and spaces left on shelves after the books have claimed most of the surface. As long as I've got my stamping mat and craft mat, I'm happy.

On the desk at the moment are grungepaper flowers coloured with distress inks and stamped and pegged together till the Glossy Accents sets.

35 comments:

  1. hi!!! you are a tim worshipper too! I have his pic over my desk also, I love love love your space, it is soooooooooooo cosy!

    have a wonderful week, hugs mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cozy work space :) Love the name of your blog and I'm officially your second follower!! Love the pictures of the cattle, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as there's some space to craft it's fine :)
    anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your space ... and some really cool storage ideas too ... those grunge flowers look to be coming along nicely ... perhaps we could see them later ... Can we ... Huh??? Can we???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the WOYWW madness. Nothing wrong with having a small crafting space as long as you still have room to craft. It looks fab to me.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely busy space. Thanks for visiting my desk. Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous space. I love the red tool bag on the left hand side.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. J'adore ! See you next week ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcome to the fun, oh lots of lovely stash there to rummage through, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That space would make me happy too. A picture of TH and erm, one or two bottles of stickles etc!! Always room for a favourite product! Welcome to WOYWW, loved having a rummage.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely space - so full of goodies. The pink baskets for the little bottles are clever and the red bag looks like it hides great things. I note the Taschen book too - they are divine productions.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am also loving this space and liked the previous post with the ATC's and the lovely colourful storage bags but most of all I was dying to see what is on your bookshelves! It's being nosey without much effort!Better than peering into peoples lighted windows before they've drawn the curtains. Hugs BettyXXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome. Glad to see another Tim fan, come back and show us more next week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohoo what a lovely crafty space and welcome to WOYWW!
    (lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's my 1st week too! What a lovely little crafty space. Love the tool bag! S x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad you like my dumfy birds - see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous desk and love the floral boxes hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks great. I haven't ventured into the world of grunge as yet, but maybe one day!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lots of love goodies.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow that is a crowded desk - i love it!!!! welcome to woyww xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Welcome to WOYWWer's. You have some great stash hidden away on these here shelves. ikki

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing - lots of creativity going on in your work space, your shelves look very organised :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. those pink boxes for stickles looks great

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LOVE your space .... and have had a great nose around. Saw a beautiful 'White Rabbit' on the side and what ?pegs are those, holding your work together?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Angie - Thanks for your visit. The pegs are just the clamps you can buy in DIY stores. I do have some smaller ones, but couldn't find them. Suspect they are lurking in the garden shed.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your space is lovely! So organized and I had a question about the pegs but it is already answered so all I can say is thank you for the lovely snoop - it was fun!
    Hugs,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great work area...lots of lovely things you have around you.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  28. Welcome to the WOYWW club, its great fun. You have lots of lovely stash and a great workspace. Tracy Evans x n/x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Welcome, it was my first last week and I had so much fun popping over everyones blogs, its very catching, lol! Love your workspace and where you live, how wonderful, peace & quiet! I live in a noisy town in Sussex, oh for p & q! Thanks for the comments, most of my papers are duplicates and yep, one is used and one is left to stroke, smell and admire, yes I am bonkers, lol! Thanks for sharing, take care hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. OOhh show us your grunge flowers when they're finished! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh what a cool crafting space. Lots of 'stuff' to go through and play with.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great workingspace and lots of things to create with!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Nice and cozy to stamp with TIM H...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi and Welcome - you really do have some crafting stash there!!!

    I love making the roses too - yours look great.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  35. Loved the snoop and I whiffed the chocolate on your shelf a mile away! *Ü* Ooo...what a lot of Stickles you've got. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.