Must be a very relaxed day for the officials here. Each time I've voted there has never been another soul in sight, but this time I saw someone leave just as I was approaching. Obviously rush hour in our village.
Normally I'd sit up into the wee small hours watching the election results programmes on TV, but I need to get my sleep tonight as I've a drive ahead of me tomorrow to get to the Artsy Craftsy Weekend. I am now rubbing my hands with glee. Soon to be inkier and paintier than on a normal weekend. We know that the theme is Flights of Fancy, so we'll be working on birds and cages and dragonflies. Favourite themes of mine, so I'll be in crafting heaven.More ATCs required for a swap, so I've done a few one-offs.




Stunning cards and what a gorgeous picture of the spring lambs. Jay xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous atc's you have made! The picture of the lamp actually reminded me of the small cards I got at sundag school when I was small. But then it was always an angel watching over the lambs. Thanks or giving me that memory back!
ReplyDelete