Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Compendium Challenge Week 10 - Distress Stickles

I have to admit I am a bit of a Stickles fiend, and a little smidge of it does frequently find its way on to my projects. This week Linda at Studio L3 has set us the task of using Distress Stickles on a project, and I am more than happy to oblige.

I've used Rock Candy, Mustard Seed, Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap and have used papers from Tim Holtz' Retro Grunge stack. Stamps are by Stamp Attack, Stampotique, and Invoke.

12 comments:

  1. This is stunning with all the bees around the honeycomb, I love it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to do the bees & bugs, looks so bright and shiny with the various colour stickles you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tags within tags! You created a masterpiece in this challenge! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say your tag is all a buzzz. LOL, How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is WAY cool, Minnie Mac! I love the beehive theme, and the colors couldn't be more perfect. The sparkle from the Distress Stickles shows up beautifully, and you've really designed a great work of art here! Cool stamps, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love what you have created. The colors are wonderful! The stamping and stickling are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is one awesome masterpiece,hun the courls are just brilliant,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous! Love how you have created the background and all those lovely bumble bee images! fab creation! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Wonderful creation! Love the theme and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of texture with the monochromatic coloring, very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love bees.....We have a couple of sunflowers that are over ten feet tall and the bees just adore them...I thought they were purple cone flowers until they bloomed...haha! The coneflowers that I planted never came up but I got giant sunflowers that I didnt plant, go figure...I left them for the bees to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous, Marilyn! I must get my hands on those bee stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.