Arts & crafts & country life
AWESOME card!!! thanks BUNCHES for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!
Beautiful!!
Beautiful piece. Love the subtle colours.
ooh I love this its gorgeous. Annette x
Hello Marily, butterflies definitely have wings ! I used butterflies too for my card :)Nice card : nice stamps you used. Did you color in the butterfly in the middle? greetings from belgiumInge
Love the collage-y vintage feel to this, and of course, love the butterflies! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
So pretty! I love how you did the butterflies!
A really lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show for our very first challenge ... I hope to see you again next week :0)
Minnie, it's beautiful - whoever receives this will be one lucky person!
oh this really is beautiful,hun wonderful design,hugs cheryl xxxxx
Beautiful card!
This is just stunning! The colors are so soft! Love it!
Lovely artwork - the bottom section looks very ethereal to me. Fab!
Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.
AWESOME card!!!
ReplyDeletethanks BUNCHES for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!
Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful piece. Love the subtle colours.
ReplyDeleteooh I love this its gorgeous. Annette x
ReplyDeleteHello Marily,
ReplyDeletebutterflies definitely have wings ! I used butterflies too for my card :)
Nice card : nice stamps you used. Did you color in the butterfly in the middle?
greetings from belgium
Inge
Love the collage-y vintage feel to this, and of course, love the butterflies! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love how you did the butterflies!
ReplyDeleteA really lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show for our very first challenge ... I hope to see you again next week :0)
ReplyDeleteMinnie, it's beautiful - whoever receives this will be one lucky person!
ReplyDeleteoh this really is beautiful,hun wonderful design,hugs cheryl xxxxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!
ReplyDeleteThis is just stunning! The colors are so soft! Love it!
ReplyDeleteLovely artwork - the bottom section looks very ethereal to me. Fab!
ReplyDelete