The challenge at Louise's Kardkrazy was to produce a tag on any material other than card. For mine I chose grungeboard, and used acrylic paints, clear embossing powder, Archival and Stazon inks, and stamps by Elusive Images, Stampotique and Artemio.
Thank you for visiting my blog...and my Tag Tuesday tag! Your tag doesn't look like grungeboard....nothing 'grungey' about it at all! The color is beautiful, and your choice of images is wonderful.
I live in a beautiful rural location where I appreciate the open spaces and the creatures that live there, and my cottage home where I enjoy music and art.
Thank you for visiting my blog...and my Tag Tuesday tag! Your tag doesn't look like grungeboard....nothing 'grungey' about it at all! The color is beautiful, and your choice of images is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteTerrific. Annette x
ReplyDeleteThe textures are great... love the color scheme... WONDERFUL tag.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and leaving your kind words!
The grungeboard was a great idea. Love the pink and the shimmer here!
ReplyDeleteMy favourite colour :) Beautiful tag. Lynne M
ReplyDeleteYour tag is spectacular! Love the colors and the butterfly is stunning!
ReplyDeleteWhat a FANTASTIC tag! It's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty tag - your butterfly is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love it! Great texture, and I love the colors - gorgeous!
ReplyDelete