Wednesday, 11 August 2010
WOYWW 62
If I show you a pic of my crafting space this week, it will just be more of the same, and I say that with the emphasis on 'more.' I haven't done much putting away so there are several layers of stamps, inks, fabric, and card. Oh, OK, you may as well have a little look.
The other space I am about to focus on is an outdoor one. I have quite a number of sheds. This one is supposed to have non-garden stuff in it, but to my shame has become a repository for ... well, you name it, it's probably lurking in there. Some day soon it's to have a complete makeover. Outside and in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




oh totally know what you mean hun I too have a shed,like that and how I wish I could have,it but no chance of that love the bag on your desk,have a great day hugs cheryl xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi ya
ReplyDeletelovely creative desk, i think all sheds end up like that, i have to carefull how i open the door on mine!!! lol, have great day, sue,x
a big job no doubt but just think what you might unearth that you could incorporate into your art, if i lived closer, i'd be round for a rummage lol
ReplyDeleteI like the look of your shed! I think I'd make a painting of it -it's quaint!
ReplyDeletePatsy from
HeARTworks
My shed is starting to look like that these days..lots going on on the desk - love ths storage
ReplyDeleteWell...I hadn't even let my crazy shed into my organizing scheme yet..Yikes! Your heat gun renminds me I want to do an alchohol ink treatment on mine like Tim Holtz's. 'Nother project, 'nother day! :)
ReplyDeleteWill send you my ultra tidy hubby - our shed has a place for everything and everything in its place - er ... unlike my craft room!!
ReplyDeleteThat shed would make a great craft space!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking what Kay said before I read her comment. It would be a great craft space once it was tidied a bit. There's even a chair for a guest (grin). Happy WOYWW.
ReplyDeleteLove the desk there is so much stuff on there!! I have spotted the beautiful wings and is that an angel image as well!! Love them
ReplyDeleteMy shed is floor to ceiling of boxe's which my daughter thought was better then paying for storage while she stays with us!!! lol
Love Chanelle xx
I came to snoop at your desk but then I was distracted by your oh-so-cute shed, and your GORGOUS cat - ok that was a couple of posts ago but I scooted down and am very glad I did!
ReplyDeleteJo
Lovely pair of wings I can spy there - arent most peoples sheds like that too? havent a clue whats in ours (we have 2) - I leave that to OH and just get the plastic toys out when the children want them.
ReplyDeleteLove your busy desk and your shed is worse than our garage. We were saying the other day it would take us a few months to sort the garage out if ever we had to move. Heaven help us!
ReplyDeleteDesk in full creative flow ;-) As for the shed, good luck with that!
ReplyDeleteAnne x
It doesn't matter what the out side looks like, once you do it up it'll make a great crafty space. I painted my old shed blue, and hubby did the inside, was out there doing 'writing' for a few years, it does need redoing now though, but is fine in the summer. Great stuff going on in your crafty space as usuall!
ReplyDeleteHave a great woyww (Lyn)
Love the shed, what're you going to do with it? It would make a great crafty den.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Brenda
Your shed look a bit like my craftroom !! LOL
ReplyDeletemy craft room was like that for over a year - only recently got it back that is why I have my MOJO back sorry I am late this week thanks for sharing your fab space - loving your desk thanks for my snoop :o)
ReplyDeleteYour work space looks so much like mine! I don't have a shed, but I have a room we used for storage, and I can see similarities! I have been working on my storeroom the past few weekends...it needs to be turned into a bedroom!
ReplyDelete