On to the desk. Well, it still has the remnants of the materials used in my Compendium Challenge buried under the stuff I used to produce the thank-you card which I made from my attempt at a masterboard. On my lovely WOYWW easel at the back of the table is something that didn't work out to my satisfaction, but I've left it there because I want to have another go. Last week some of you asked about the turquoise blobs on my desk. This blob is an empty Gaviscon container, and because they have secure attached lids, they are excellent as water containers to use when painting. In fact not just excellent, but essential when you have a little hooligan contantly clambering over your work space, or launching herself on to it from a great height.Wednesday, 4 August 2010
WOYWW 61
Just sneaked in to grab a shot of my workspace for Julia's Stamping Ground weekly Extravaganza of Snooping, when I disturbed little hooligan in butter-wouldn't-melt snooze mode, so had to snap her too.
On to the desk. Well, it still has the remnants of the materials used in my Compendium Challenge buried under the stuff I used to produce the thank-you card which I made from my attempt at a masterboard. On my lovely WOYWW easel at the back of the table is something that didn't work out to my satisfaction, but I've left it there because I want to have another go. Last week some of you asked about the turquoise blobs on my desk. This blob is an empty Gaviscon container, and because they have secure attached lids, they are excellent as water containers to use when painting. In fact not just excellent, but essential when you have a little hooligan contantly clambering over your work space, or launching herself on to it from a great height.
On to the desk. Well, it still has the remnants of the materials used in my Compendium Challenge buried under the stuff I used to produce the thank-you card which I made from my attempt at a masterboard. On my lovely WOYWW easel at the back of the table is something that didn't work out to my satisfaction, but I've left it there because I want to have another go. Last week some of you asked about the turquoise blobs on my desk. This blob is an empty Gaviscon container, and because they have secure attached lids, they are excellent as water containers to use when painting. In fact not just excellent, but essential when you have a little hooligan contantly clambering over your work space, or launching herself on to it from a great height.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Well that desk isn't too bad! Looks like you've been busy.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous puss and that looks like one very busy desk today.
ReplyDeleteA x
Great snoop and you too have PASSED!! Thanks for passing me!!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea with the Gaviscon container and fab TY card. That cat is way cool!
Jo x
Thanks for the info about the Gaviscon containers, very useful. Hooli looks non too pleased that you disturbed him ;-)
ReplyDeleteAnne xx
Awww kitty is adorable! and I love that card with moongirl on, it looks amazing! Yes, I have been to more than one Artsy Crafts weekend.. I'm addicted I think, lol.
ReplyDeleteCute cat. Great work on the coloring.
ReplyDeleteLovely busy desk! Hugs Pam x
ReplyDeleteLazy cat, busy desk !!
ReplyDeleteAwww - I love your little helper, I have one who pinches my flowers and has even been caught with a stamp in his mouth. The thank you card looks gorgeous. Now I'm off to get some Gaviscon - I wonder if they sell it here in Germany!!
ReplyDeletehugs Heather xx
Your cat is gorgeous and looks like you've been busy this week. love the WIP on the left hand side - pretty stamps.
ReplyDeletexx
A busy desk and sweet little cat!
ReplyDeleteLove the desk, and the grunge in your Compendium post before is amazing!
ReplyDeleteAww! The butter wouldn't melt look gets you every time!! LOL Looks like you have been busy :)
ReplyDeletexoxo Sioux
Lovely crafty creative space. Your cat looks very comfy!
ReplyDeleteGreat desk, and comes with a free cat too ;0) if she stays their long enough she may get inked to within an inch of her life x
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting x
Fab desk, just love your pussy, I have two one black and one pure white. My white tries to walk on my keys of my computer when I am typing.
ReplyDeleteLove the little sprite amongst the flowers on your card. Hugs Jo xxx
thanks for sharing your workdesk today....and that sweet pic of your very happy snoozy kitty...hugs kath xxx
ReplyDeleteOh your cat is beautiful, I can imagine she gets right in the way at times! Mine like to interrupt me but they cant jump on the desk likes cats can so Im lucky!
ReplyDeleteKeryn x
Hi love your idea for the Gaviscon pots - will definately try it ! Thanks for sharing your desk today ! And for stopping by mine !
ReplyDeleteLovely colouring and a lovely cat too, Frog says Hi (my cat) Glue tubes have now gone thro' my big shot and I've made hearts and other shapes, Have a great woyww!!
ReplyDelete((Lyn))
oh how adorable hun is your cat looks so comfy too,love the work space lots of creativity hugs cheryl xxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteGreat desk pics hun :0)
ReplyDelete*hugs* Heather x
Great busy desk there - love the colouring.
ReplyDeletecute card BUT Hooligan is flat out adorable :)
ReplyDeleteNot only do we get to see everyones gorgeous desks we get to see the even more gorgeous pussycats!!! Love Chanelle xx
ReplyDeleteGreat, great masterboard piece, super result. I also like the card in the easel - lvoely font and idea..will look forward to seeing what you plan to do, coz it works for me! Gaviscon would be agood idea if I coudl bring myself to use them - they have to be the vilest horriblest yukkiest thing I've ever erm, sucked!!
ReplyDeleteSorry I am a bit late popping on over here, great WOYWW, lots of lovely stash! hugs Heidi xx
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm late coming over. You have some lovely things on your desk and I really like the way you've made the card. Ooohhh can you still get those white heat guns? Mine died on me last year and haven't been able to find another one. Anita
ReplyDeleteaww, what a cute assistant you have. great view of your desk!
ReplyDeleteomg I am in awe at your card, all that amazing stamping, its stunning, never seem anything like that before! and that is one handsome putty cat, telling ya I am coming back as a cat in my next life! hope you are well, hugs mandyxx
ReplyDeleteOh, I also have a hooligan at my house. She is thief as well. I had to hide away my reinker bottles, and my pots of EP.
ReplyDeleteYour workspace looks so inviting!
Thanks for explaining the blobs from last week. Sadly, I'm not much smarter because I have no idea what Gaviscon is. I appreciate your sweet comment about my tutorial and blog choice for Wed. So sweet of you. Happy belated (really belated) WOYWW.
ReplyDeleteBTW, Bleubeard says thanks for giving him someone to look at :>)
Great desk and i love your Thank you card, it look's fantastic! Sorry i'm so late in posting, it's been one of those weeks... :-( Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeletehugs
Michelle
xx
Love your little helper!
ReplyDeleteThe thank you card is fab!
Hugs
Maarit
Lots of lovely things to ogle at... including that gorgeous feline!
ReplyDeleteChrissie
Love the masterboard - great work. x
ReplyDelete