The table has become a bit of a dumping ground again with the melt pot and the Christmas ribbons and twine waiting to be put away. On the right at the front is one of my most vital tools - an unravelled paper clip which I use to unblock the nozzle of my Glossy Accents.
If you haven't already been there, pop round to Julia's Stamping Ground blog for the links to fellow WOYWWers' postings. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas.
Wednesday, 21 December 2011
WOYWW 133 and Season's Greetings !
Not many signs of activity on the desk this week. That's because I've been on a trip to Scotland. So tag number 12 is still not done; and there are still three gift tags, and two Christmas cards to make. Eek ! On the plus side all the Christmas shopping and wrapping is done. I've done my Christmas flower arrangement, but the tree is still sitting by the back door, and the decorations are still in their boxes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Im glad im not the only one who has to use a paper clip before using glossy accents!Nightmare as often loose it and can never find em when you need them.
ReplyDeleteHave very Merry christmas and please pop by i have candy on offer
hugs judex 22
Hope you manage to get all your jobs done so you can enjoy a good rest over Christmas.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
A x
Have a lovely christmas. I have a hat pin stuck into my glossy accents bottle. I don't have to take the lid off just remove the pin. Never blocked, just perfect.
ReplyDeleteI too use an unravelled paper clip for my glossy accents and PVA glue, I often say its my most sophisticated craft tool, LOL!!
ReplyDeleteI love the robin photo on your blog header, its really beautiful :) Did you take it yourself?
I wish you peace, joy and lots of happiness this Christmas, Take care, Karen xxx (#66)
I always wondered about a melting pot and whether or not I should get one. What do you use yours for? Merry Christmas from North Carolina!
ReplyDeletePaper clips are an important tool, aren't they!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your space with us this week.
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
WOYWW #82
Hah. I use a large headed pin to unblock my glossy accents bottle. Phew . Glad I'm not the only one that has a problem with the nozzle. Our tree is staying up in the loft this year as hubby can't go climbing up there to lug it down (just had operation) and me being one handed at the mo can't do it either. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hugs Mrs A. & The Monkeys.
ReplyDeleteWishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas and a Joyful New Year, Annette xx
ReplyDeleteWhat would we do without paper clips?? Lol!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas,
ReplyDeleteHugs, LLJ #43 xx
I use a long glass headed pin to unblock mine, I thought i was the only one. as for the melting pot I use a foil tray and my heat gun to melt UTEE from underneath, it works a treat and much cheaper than a melting pot
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing and merry christmas
janet#24
Can't craft without me paperclips (lol),I hope you have time to get round to your tree soon, Merry Christmas, Hugs May x x x x x x x x
ReplyDeleteI managed just two tags so don't feel bad! Thanks for sharing in such a busy week! Hope you have a very festive and wonderfully merry time - see you in 2012! Sarah at 11.
ReplyDeleteI used to keep a pin in my glossy accents but it reacted with it and I had weird black bits floating about in it for ages! I loved looking at all the tags, but I never get into making them. Have a wonderful Christmas.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Brenda 71
Haven't done tag no 1 yet - hopefully start some time soon. Have a lovely Christmas and a Joyous New Year. Neet #4 xx
ReplyDeleteHello, Minnie! I'm dropping by to greet you and your loved ones a joyful and blessed Christmas season! Thanks for sharing your life and projects with us in your blog! Your vital tool gave me a laugh!
ReplyDeletehugs,
peggy aplSEEDS
Merry Christmas and all the best for 2012! x
ReplyDeleteYah, there comes a non specific date in December at which you have to give in, leave your desk and do other things...finding your sk after its been dumped on is harder than not crafting for a few days! No doubt by now all is done and things are going smoothly ; Happy Christmas !
ReplyDelete