Monday, 13 December 2010

12 Tags of Christmas - Day 10

Loved making this tag. Don't have the snowman die but had a grungeboard snowman still in a pack of shapes. He's not quite the same but he fits on the tag. I only have a few dabbers, but I do have a range of acrylic paints so can mix them to get a range of colours. I made the holly sprig by stamping a Paper Artsy stamp on grungepaper, cutting it out and colouring it. Didn't have the embossing folder either, but I do have another snowflake one which I used here. I chose to use the big white brads as I thought they suggested snowballs. The tartan of the scarf is MacDonald !

3 comments:

  1. awww he is cute :D
    Love it, Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jolly snowman. A terrific tag. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use white brads. Love the scarf! Your tag is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.