Sunday, 12 December 2010

12 Tags of Christmas - Day 9

Still trying to catch up. It's Day 12 and I'm still on Day 9. I managed to make this one much as per the description except for the stamps, embellishments and letters.

My set of alphabet dies is in a less chunky font. I think I sanded them a bit more than on Tim's version. Instead of the long fasteners, I used little gold embellishments called Dewdrops. I raided the button box to get something to put with the piece of net. The 'ribbon' is some white cotton tape coloured with Brushed Corduroy and Heirloom Gold. Stamps are Bladerubber and Crafty Individuals.

Another tag that's been lots of fun to do. To see hundreds of tags made by people from all over, go to Artyjen's blog.


8 comments:

  1. Oohhhh its lovely -I love the little reindeer :D
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the little reindeer embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is divine, love the way you have used the reindeer as the centrepiece for the rosette, fantastic, thankyou for sharing all your tags xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and all your fab tags. I agree that it's difficult to be original when learning new techs, but your results are wonderful.
    Your CCC entry double distress is stunning! The result is amazing. Thanks for sharing - I'm glad to have found you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your vintagy looking tag. Those details are fab - metal reindeer, pearls,tinsel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.