Saturday, 11 December 2010
12 Tags of Christmas - Day 8
Not much of this one is like Tim's original. I'd used the mask set for Hallowe'en, so it was good to use it again for Christmas, and I loved the intensity of the Fired Brick colour. Stamps were Bladerubber, Crafty Individuals, and Tim. I do have some of these metal corners, but wanted to save them for a bigger project, so I used Tim's corner stamp. Didn't have any of the stuff for embellishments so decided to add a few bits of my own and keep it simple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Terrific tag, it doesn't need any extra embellishments it stands out completely on its own. Annette x
ReplyDeleteWonderful! I love the stamps you used.
ReplyDeleteFab tag :))
ReplyDeleteIt looks lovely,well done :D
ReplyDeleteJulie xx
Fabulous stamping - love your little row of houses - thanks for sharing xxx
ReplyDelete