Tuesday, 7 December 2010

12 Tags of Christmas - Day 6

Tag number six already ! Improvisation as usual. I started off this one using a grungeboard reindeer shape and mixing turquoise and white acrylic paints to get a soft colour, but otherwise keeping pretty much to the instructions. I really liked the combination of the DI and acrylic colours, and decided I didn't want to introduce the Christmassy green and red, so the rest of the decor is white, gold, soft turquoise, crystal and pearl.


9 comments:

  1. ooh its fabby, adore your colour combination and those gorgeous baubles. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag! I love the color combo you used. Very nice for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I just love this. The colours are just beautiful.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just so pretty and elegant - love your style !!! the pearls are the perfect finishing touch xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely. Gorgeous deer.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's wonderful, love your reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing at the splinter group :)
    Sorry it's taken me a while to get here but I'm working my way through all these gorgeous tags bit by bit! ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.