Grungeboard bauble shape. Not sure what the paper is but the white stripes are glittered. A page from an old calendar coloured with Old Paper DI. Tim's corner stamp with embossing in Bladerubber Bronze EP.
A couple of weeks ago I collected some dinky little cones from a conifer while I was walking in the woods. Can I remember where I put them? Well, when I do find them, I'll put them with my crafting stuff for future use. I ended up rummaging in a pot pourri hoping to find some, but instead found some little roundish seed heads that had been dyed red. No little sprig of conifer handy, so I used a piece of tinsel. I gave it a quick blast with the heat gun which changes the texture and tones down the shine and makes it look a bit more like the texture of the real thing.
So that's the 12 tags for this year. It's been such fun working through them all.
Visit Artyjen's blog to see 500 plus tags that people round the world have produced, and Tim's to see where we got the ideas. Great stuff.




Terrific final tag, and wow that bauble is fab. Annette x
ReplyDelete