Sunday, 5 December 2010
Compendium of Curiosities Challenge 23
We have now reached Challenge No 23 set from the Compendium by Linda at Studio L3. This time it's the Double Distress technique on page 40. I used a holly embossing folder and Tim's trees, and dark colours to reflect the dark nights of winter, but with some Stickles highlights to bring in a little Christmas cheer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




oh this is great hun love those trees,hugs cheryl xxx
ReplyDeleteOh this is so evocative, I love this tag, brilliant work my friend. Annette x
ReplyDeleteLovely piece, it really looks as if there is some perspective, I mean as if the trees are further away. Very clever! Love your red berries as well.
ReplyDeleteI love the deep tones and gentle look of this beautiful card, Minnie_Mac! It does indeed conjure feelings of a Silent Night, and the little touch of bling gives it a lovely pop of Merriment! Great job on the double distress (and on your fabulous 12 Tags, too)!
ReplyDelete