Saturday, 18 December 2010
Compendium of Curiosities Challenge 24
These past couple of weeks have been pretty busy with tag making, but I couldn't miss out on the current Compendium challenge organised by Linda from her Studio L3 blog. This is the 24th challenge and we are working from page 47 using Rock Candy Distress Stickles. My collage elements were sheet music, a French dictionary page and some bits of tissue tape. The stamps are all Tim ones. You can see only a bit of the shine on this, but I did manage to get it shiny all over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




oh wow hun totally brilliant love that santa and the colurs on this are just perfect,hugs cheryl xxxxx
ReplyDeleteOh wow its a fabulous collage and love all the sparkle. Perfect. Annette x
ReplyDeleteSo cool. Love all the different elements of the collage and all the wonderful colors.
ReplyDeleteLove your tag!!
ReplyDeleteMinnie_Mac, your Santa tag is wonderful!!! I'm so glad you were able to fit in the CCC-- I know what you mean, it's been SO busy and it's hard to keep up with blog challenges right now. But, you rocked it, and made such a pretty collage. The stamping is great and the Rock Candy looks magical!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a truly wonderful holiday!