Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Post Christmas WOYWW

Yesterday I emerged from my Christmas holiday mode and decided to tidy the desk where I had dumped all the stuff that I'd been using on the kitchen table to finish making some Christmas decs. However, instead of finishing the tidy, I started making some ATCs which are now all packed to send off without me having thought to take photos.

The box on the left is one I made ages ago with the Bind-it-all and is where I keep ATC books waiting to be added to. There are still a few in there which I shall do tonight. But yes, the three tiered basket is full of stuff that needs to be returned to the relevant boxes. And I am too embarrassed to photograph the neighbouring surface which is strewn with dies, embossing folders, boxes of embellishments and card. It will, however, be tidied this week so that I can start the new year as I mean to go on, organised and knowing exactly where everything is. Yeah, right.

To find out how to see more desks, the tidy and the well, erm, not so tidy, call in at Julia's blog.

Here's wishing all WOYWWers lots of happiness, good health, and arty crafty inspiration in spadefuls in 2011.


20 comments:

  1. Ohhh nice pic, loads of fab stuff !! Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - love the pile of DIs ! Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your desk looks lovely. :) You know we would have like to have seen your untidy bits! ;) Have fun with your Atc's.
    Best wishes for the New Year.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That often happens, one minute your tidying and the next thing you know your happily crafting away and making even more of a mess lol
    Happy WOYWW and wishing you a very happy new year x
    hugs Minxy #33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be like me and resolve not to worry at all about the mess, just worry about getting in lots of quality crafting.
    Happy WOYWW messy 2011
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got a busy desk - and it sounds like you've been on a creative streak!!

    Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your desk just reminded me that I need to label my distress ink pads! thanks - something ELSE to do today! LOL

    I'm #20 on the WOYWW list this week. Stop by when you get a chance.

    And a Happy *almost* New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I would have loved to see the really messy part of your desk. But what you showed us looks very tidy. Happy WOYWW! #4

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your creative workspace! Happy creative crafting in the New Year. Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #10

    ReplyDelete
  10. My main desk is the only thing that is partly cleared off too. Thanks for letting me peek. Happy New Year! S #48

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots going on at your desk. I have to do a major tidy up too!
    Happy final WOYWW for 2010 and Happy 2011!
    Susan #13
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun desk! I love the Freda Kahlo book next to the Great Battles of War book! You must be quite an eclectic reader!! Have a great New Year.

    Hugs
    Brenda 81

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE your header! Believe me, you do not want to see my work desk...Oh my...such a mess!
    Have a Happy New Year and thanks for stopping by the blog!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay, you've got plenty to work with and distraction is the true artists life! Happy creating in the year ahead. Hauoli makahiki hou from AmberInk @#1!

    ReplyDelete
  15. As a "pile 'em high & push 'em back-er", that teasing resolution to be organised and to know where everything is is scaring me. Step away from the tidy!

    Love your bird table picture, including the fine robin; I haven't managed to sneak up on the beauties feeding yet.

    Happy crafty and (dis)organised New Year

    Bernie #17

    ReplyDelete
  16. No fair not showing the untidy bits and pieces. Have a wonderful new year and see you next week. #75

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have a wonderful desk full of interesting things, and you know that we just love the messy parts. Here's for a creative 2011!

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lots going on on your desk lol - I will wait and see it tidy next week ~ thanks for stopping by my blog have a great New Year ~ Nicky 38

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lots of lovely goodies out on your desk, no wonder you get distracted from the tidying to make ATCs. Your CCC25 project is fab too. Happy New Year. Elizabeth #57

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes, I know I'm late getting here. I thought I had been here, but when I had to reboot, I lost track of where I was and now it's 2011 already. Took me a whole year to reach you (grin). And I have to admit, that ATC box ROCKS. It is lovely and so colorful. Happy belated New Year and I'll be back on Wednesday to see if you've made any progress in your cleaning efforts (grin).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated.